Taylor Stern "The Cowboys Break"

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
I'm shocked that so many people watch those shows because they're terrible.

I sometimes think the guys on local sports talk radio are a little goofy, but then when a listen to a few minutes of one of these shows I realize that even the worst of the local sports talk radio hosts are very professional compared to these knuckleheads.
Ya a lot of us don't live in the area, nice to get an hour of info on the boys.

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
Unless most of the guys here are gay why would we wholesale be talking about sex with guys? If that's whats people are into great for them but I'm assuming most are straight hence why you get this version of "bonability"

Point was that there seems to be only the threads on whether they know football when it comes to the girls on the shows. Then each thread turns into who would/wouldn't "give them a pass" based off hotness. You're the only one bringing sexuality into an obvious joke about how eager everyone else is to say they "like women" on here

Philmonroe

Reaction score
This is a forum, that is a place where you express your opinions.

What we have stated:
1. We like the videos.
2. In a divisional round I want to hear about the upcoming game, I don't mind mentioning the videos or talking about them, I would prefer not for 5 minutes.

How that upsets you, said or constitutes whining I'm not sure.
No poop it's a forum so why the heck are you hitting me with tired troupes because I disagree with your opinions? Are you one of these people that think you can post things because it's your opinion and nobody post against what you say because its your "opinion"? It don't work that way. If you post and people disagree some may post on the other side of your opinion. It happens to me and everybody else so why are you acting as if this is your first day online? Please stop with your tired troupes buddy its very annoying because nobody is upset.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Point was that there seems to be only the threads on whether they know football when it comes to the girls on the shows. Then each thread turns into who would/wouldn't "give them a pass" based off hotness. You're the only one bringing sexuality into an obvious joke about how eager everyone else is to say they "like women" on here
More online stupidity. How am I supposed to know you were joking but on the opposite side you don't know I'm joking regarding sexuality? See how that works? Also you see what you want because I've saw people say the guys don't really know football in these threads before and you can look to find it if you don't believe me.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ya a lot of us don't live in the area, nice to get an hour of info on the boys.
Yes. I listen to a lot of local sports talk radio. I guess you could do that over the internet, but it's easy for me to just switch between the 3 stations to find any Cowboys info.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
This is a forum, that is a place where you express your opinions.

What we have stated:
1. We like the videos.
2. In a divisional round I want to hear about the upcoming game, I don't mind mentioning the videos or talking about them, I would prefer not for 5 minutes.

How that upsets you, said or constitutes whining I'm not sure.

Dude he did the same thing to me the other day about the same subject. Completely mind boggling, just ignore it.

BigD16

Reaction score
No poop it's a forum so why the heck are you hitting me with tired troupes because I disagree with your opinions? Are you one of these people that think you can post things because it's your opinion and nobody post against what you say because its your "opinion"? It don't work that way. If you post and people disagree some may post on the other side of your opinion. It happens to me and everybody else so why are you acting as if this is your first day online? Please stop with your tired troupes buddy its very annoying because nobody is upset.
I'm probably gonna regret replying to you but you're the one that attacked UDcowboysfan first just because he said he wished they would talk more about the game than the videos.

Of course this is a forum where you have the freedom to disagree and engage in conversations, however I'm sure you can prove a point without having to call someone a crying baby.

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
I'm probably gonna regret replying to you but you're the one that attacked UDcowboysfan first just because he said he wished they would talk more about the game than the videos.

Of course this is a forum where you have the freedom to disagree and engage in conversations, however I'm sure you can prove a point without having to call someone a crying baby.
Thanks buddy

Philmonroe

Reaction score

Spare me the self righteous expletive. Just reply or not but spare the extra stuff its weak. I didn't attack no flipping body. Get out of here with this I attacked someone because I offered an opinion to their opinion. Calling someone a cry baby isn't attacking them unless you are super weak. Call me a cry baby or whiner I promise I won't feel "attacked". Outside of cry baby how did I "attack" him oh higher moral one? Also using the attacked logic I feel "attacked" with your jibberish you typed before you got to your point. You could've said your point also without saying that so guess you aren't much better than me so stop acting like it.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Dude he did the same thing to me the other day about the same subject. Completely mind boggling, just ignore it.
Now you and @UDcowboysfan can both dap each other post and agree like bffs because I disagree with your viewpoints. Guess y'all come online to preach to the choir. Grown folks living like that smh.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I wonder if Taylor knows there's a heated discussion thread about her? Maybe I'll send her a tweet and let her know...:p
Lol its a few threads and everytime I get caught up one way or another with people confusing saying posting dissenting views mean you're attacking them and or you're too emotional. Funny times these threads are

BigD16

Reaction score
Spare me the self righteous expletive. Just reply or not but spare the extra stuff its weak. I didn't attack no flipping body. Get out of here with this I attacked someone because I offered an opinion to their opinion. Calling someone a cry baby isn't attacking them unless you are super weak. Call me a cry baby or whiner I promise I won't feel "attacked". Outside of cry baby how did I "attack" him oh higher moral one? Also using the attacked logic I feel "attacked" with your jibberish you typed before you got to your point. You could've said your point also without saying that so guess you aren't much better than me so stop acting like it.
You called him a cry baby because he has an opinion that's different than yours. You got triggered simply because he has a different point of view. You then say that he can't handle opinions that differ from his own. Do you see the irony in that?

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The dude seems fairly irrational, so I doubt there's any way of reasoning with him.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You called him a cry baby because he has an opinion that's different than yours. You got triggered simply because he has a different point of view. You then say that he can't handle opinions that differ from his own. Do you see the irony in that?
No I didn't call him a cry baby because he has a different view than me. Using that boo boo logic of yours I would've crapped on everybody that said they didn't like the videos. Did I do that? No. I said for those complaining about the videos taking up too much time either skip past it or find another podcast to listen to. That's given suggestions on top of disagreeing but I guess in this new age that's considered attacking because I said "cry baby" please. They weren't going to stop doing that video spot during that time and since you know that why not do my suggestions? If you don't cool but don't be surprised when cry baby stuff gets called such. If I didn't say "cry baby" what would be you bogus excuse for sticking up for this guy? No there is no irony but you will believe what you want.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
The dude seems fairly irrational, so I doubt there's any way of reasoning with him.
Irrational because we don't agree eh? I guess its like how you seem fairly cowardly about disagreement so guess we even.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Irrational because we don't agree eh? I guess its like how you seem fairly cowardly about disagreement so guess we even.
Negative. You're being viewed as irrational because I, and others, voiced an opposing view and you reacted vehemently with comments like "gay", "cry babies" and now "cowardly". Also, just because a few of us had similar opinions of Miss Stern, doesn't mean we're buddies or in cahoots with each other. How my good name got lumped into all of this is beyond me.

If you don't get it, you don't get it. Good day, Sir.

**Edit** If I was a mod...I'd slam the door on this thread and throw away the key.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tio

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
No I didn't call him a cry baby because he has a different view than me. Using that boo boo logic of yours I would've crapped on everybody that said they didn't like the videos. Did I do that? No. I said for those complaining about the videos taking up too much time either skip past it or find another podcast to listen to. That's given suggestions on top of disagreeing but I guess in this new age that's considered attacking because I said "cry baby" please. They weren't going to stop doing that video spot during that time and since you know that why not do my suggestions? If you don't cool but don't be surprised when cry baby stuff gets called such. If I didn't say "cry baby" what would be you bogus excuse for sticking up for this guy? No there is no irony but you will

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Negative. You're being viewed as irrational because I, and others, voiced an opposing view and you reacted vehemently with comments like "gay", "cry babies" and now "cowardly". Also, just because a few of us had similar opinions of Miss Stern, doesn't mean we're buddies or in cahoots with each other. How my good name got lumped into all of this is beyond me.

If you don't get it, you don't get it. Good day, Sir.
Gay? Stop the non sense right there. I didn't call or imply anyone was gay so don't go around putting out that bald face lie. As far as the other words they aren't any different than you saying "irrational". Calling "names" is calling names. I called you a coward because your obviously talking about me with your previous post but not saying so that's cowardly stuff. It doesn't mean you're an overall coward If you BFFs knew anything you'd know I don't care what you think about Stern that wasn't what any of my post in this thread were about. It was about people complaining about something that is easily avoided. That is prime stuff that will get anybody me included cry babies. Now your acting as if I called you some slur. Stop it. Bad day, Sir.