BoysForLife

Reaction score
Fun fact:
Toby Keith gave Taylor Swift her start.
She has yet to comment on his death.

In this day and age of social media, sending
condolences is an easy thing to do. Yet, She
hasn't done so.
Toby financed the record company that signed her to her first deal is the way I understand it. So while he definitely played a role I don't know that he personally signed her to a deal

But either way your point is valid. Problem is, TK was a country singer in terms of music and his heart and mindset.

Swift used country to launch her career but it was evident from day one that she was a genre sellout and on top of that a bitter ***** with a telephone pole sized chip on her shoulder

Newsflash Taylor: when every single relationship you've ever had ended really badly to the point you have trouble writing a single song that isn't about a nasty breakup, maybe it's time to take a look in the mirror

I get she's built quite an audience. Can't argue with numbers. But if you asked me to name 3 celebrities that I detest more that her, I honestly don't think I could do it.

I long for the day when I can turn on a radio or a TV and not hear her name or see her sour little "I just sucked on a lemon for 10 minutes" face all over the place.

What a nasty woman.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Fun fact:
Toby Keith gave Taylor Swift her start.
She has yet to comment on his death.

In this day and age of social media, sending
condolences is an easy thing to do. Yet, She
hasn't done so.
Was bummed about Keith passing away.

And although I hear you, Toby Keith did not give Swift her start.
He did help fund it...which was great for him in the long run.

So it's not really a fun "fact"

He does make enough enough off of her royalties to, according to him, be able to live well off of them.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I stand by my statement above.
To clarify, without Toby Keith, there's probably no
Taylor Swift. He's the one that got her signed to
his label (a label he was leaving to create another).
Keith and Scott Borchetta worked together on this.

There's a Rolling Stone article that fills in the rest
of the story. (Not a fan of the magazine)

Also, I feel like John Rich probably knows what he's
saying as he "tweeted" a comment wondering why
she hasn't said anything.

Regardless, funny how she went from an awestruck
15 year old phenom grateful to be in the same room
as Toby Keith, to completely shun him during his
passing.

1942willys

Reaction score
I stand by my statement above.
To clarify, without Toby Keith, there's probably no
Taylor Swift. He's the one that got her signed to
his label (a label he was leaving to create another).
Keith and Scott Borchetta worked together on this.

There's a Rolling Stone article that fills in the rest
of the story. (Not a fan of the magazine)

Also, I feel like John Rich probably knows what he's
saying as he "tweeted" a comment wondering why
she hasn't said anything.

Regardless, funny how she went from an awestruck
15 year old phenom grateful to be in the same room
as Toby Keith, to completely shun him during his
passing.
Yeah, she has no class at all. Uses her failed relationships (and always blames the other one for that failure) to make more money
and ignores someone that was pretty influential to the beginning of her career on his passing
She is the perfect example of todays so called young adults

Rayman70

Reaction score
Toby financed the record company that signed her to her first deal is the way I understand it. So while he definitely played a role I don't know that he personally signed her to a deal

But either way your point is valid. Problem is, TK was a country singer in terms of music and his heart and mindset.

Swift used country to launch her career but it was evident from day one that she was a genre sellout and on top of that a bitter ***** with a telephone pole sized chip on her shoulder

Newsflash Taylor: when every single relationship you've ever had ended really badly to the point you have trouble writing a single song that isn't about a nasty breakup, maybe it's time to take a look in the mirror

I get she's built quite an audience. Can't argue with numbers. But if you asked me to name 3 celebrities that I detest more that her, I honestly don't think I could do it.

I long for the day when I can turn on a radio or a TV and not hear her name or see her sour little "I just sucked on a lemon for 10 minutes" face all over the place.

What a nasty woman.
I dont know her very well but can truthfully say this, Its getting ridiculous the amount of camera time she is getting during the games. Lastly, I can think of several on my short list that I detest more than her as far as celebs. I will just name 3. Kathy Griffin, The Green Day lead singer Billy what's his name I think its Armstrong. ...and the 3 "ladies" on the View. I consider them 1, one in the same ilk. Nice part about it is, we don't have to watch or pay any attention to them. I still want Mahomes to win because he's a Texas boy and I live in Texas. Hes a good kid. I admire Reid and him. Kelce projects his views too much and I cant say what I want about it here. I shall digress from that subject. Should be a great game tomorrow, despite Swift and her fans. Get off my Lawn!! lol

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yeah, she has no class at all. Uses her failed relationships (and always blames the other one for that failure) to make more money
and ignores someone that was pretty influential to the beginning of her career on his passing
She is the perfect example of todays so called young adults
Wow, you really got triggered. :laugh:

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I dont know her very well but can truthfully say this, Its getting ridiculous the amount of camera time she is getting during the games. Lastly, I can think of several on my short list that I detest more than her as far as celebs. I will just name 3. Kathy Griffin, The Green Day lead singer Billy what's his name I think its Armstrong. ...and the 3 "ladies" on the View. I consider them 1, one in the same ilk. Nice part about it is, we don't have to watch or pay any attention to them. I still want Mahomes to win because he's a Texas boy and I live in Texas. Hes a good kid. I admire Reid and him. Kelce projects his views too much and I cant say what I want about it here. I shall digress from that subject. Should be a great game tomorrow, despite Swift and her fans. Get off my Lawn!! lol
Ok so I'm in agreement with those 3 as well. :laugh:

Taylor's still in the mix though

Hard not to like mahomes. Tremendous player and seems to be a decent guy.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Ok so I'm in agreement with those 3 as well. :laugh:

Taylor's still in the mix though

Hard not to like mahomes. Tremendous player and seems to be a decent guy.
definitely. I watched him, followed him in college. He carried his team. Even better guy.

DZSierra

Reaction score
I love how she triggers folks like you. I want more Swift!
Yeah, I just love watching famous people I really have no interest in watching a football game on TV.

Don't get me wrong, I get that they will show some famous athlete or movie star in attendance, but after you show them more than one time on national TV, why?

Seems like you can almost bet money that when Kelce makes a big play, they will show Tyler cheering along, and you can't help but love all those photos of her cuddling next to Kelce's mom LMAO

The relationship is nothing more than a agenda being pushed by the NFL. Given them (NFL) credit though for making it work to bring in the women and girls to the NFL.

Between Kelce and Maholmes personal life, KC has an interesting soap opera going on.

Then you have 49er's #23 mom's complaining about the price of a superbowl suite and they couldn't afford it. Oh the horror of not being able to afford a suite at the Superbowl. Wonder of all wonders, #23's mom, family and girlfried got their Superbowl suite. Go figure...

Thing is, when you have a players mom complain about superbowl suite pricing, that's not good face for the NFL, even though the family is worth noth of 40 million.

Last edited:

triplets_93

Reaction score
After the SB, will Travis Kelce be joining Taylor Swift down under??

The Eras Tour continues in Australia Friday, Feb. 16th.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Taylor Swift could make it to the Super Bowl from Tokyo. Finding private jet parking, that’s tricky
No worries. They'll parachute her in. Kelce can catch her, carry her into the end zone and mug for the camera.

Ratings GOLD, I tell ya!