Taylor Swift and the Super Bowl

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Out of curiosity does anyone know what the Swift effect has had on NFL viewership by demographics.

I have to believe that she would have brought a few more fans from her base to the league. My daughter stated to me yesterday that most girls 14-22 would not watch the NFL at all if their lives depended on it.

It would be interesting to know if these numbers have changed for the league this year, and more importantly how many of them will stick after she breaks up with Kelce.

Will Swift inadvertantly bring new fans to the league?

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Out of curiosity does anyone know what the Swift effect has had on NFL viewership by demographics.

I have to believe that she would have brought a few more fans from her base to the league. My daughter stated to me yesterday that most girls 14-22 would not watch the NFL at all if their lives depended on it.

It would be interesting to know if these numbers have changed for the league this year, and more importantly how many of them will stick after she breaks up with Kelce.

Will Swift inadvertantly bring new fans to the league?

probably not.
they are watching because she's involved.
Not for any other reason.

Once her and Kelce go splitsville (which is guaranteed to happen since every relationship this shrew has ends in a train wreck disaster and a nasty song) she'll take her fans with her back to instagram.
NFL might even end up losing fans over this, as the demasculated/castrated men that are dating these Swifties might be forbidden to watch NFL football once Taylor says it's no longer acceptable entertainment.

triplets_93

Reaction score
All that's left, is for Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce to appear with Snoop Dogg, in a Will Cotton inspired Music Video directed by Mathew Cullen....