Signed by Cowboys TE Jeremy Sprinkle agreeing to a one-year deal

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Kind of thought with Jarwin returning and Schultz taking ownership of the starting role that we might not bring in a veteran and just let McKeon compete for the third role with undrafted rookies. Think it's a good idea, though, because we have no idea how McKeon will progress or if any rookies we draft/sign will be worth anything.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Another Razorback for the Jones boys.

The league is raising a motion to cancel the 2021 season on account of the Cowboys free agency haul.

Man, I'm glad we turned away KJ Wright. Instead, we get to have Anger and Sprinkle. We keep going, we can add several more free agents like them for what it would have cost for Wright!

tm1119

Reaction score
Not bad competition for 3rd TE...BUT this kid had 1 of the bigger boneheaded moves right before he left college

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...allegedly-shoplifted-belk-shopping-spree/amp/

Was given a free $450 gift card to the store Belk for playing in the Belk Bowl...and then proceeded to steal an extra $300 worth of merchandise. Dummy

AmericasTeam81

Reaction score
Well I guess they have to give Pitts rest during training camp. Don’t wanna risk injury.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Not bad competition for 3rd TE...BUT this kid had 1 of the bigger boneheaded moves right before he left college

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...allegedly-shoplifted-belk-shopping-spree/amp/

Was given a free $450 gift card to the store Belk for playing in the Belk Bowl...and then proceeded to steal an extra $300 worth of merchandise. Dummy

"saddlebred blue stripe classic fit boxer"

I didn't see cologne on the list but he's on par with our knucklehead old RB Joseph Randle for stealing underwear.