TE: OJ Howard available

CWR

Reaction score
I was watching ESPN and Morten said Howard was available supposedly Bruce got some calls but would have to be right price.

I would be willing to trade for him for a 2nd round.

Question is do you think they'd take a 2 for him?

32BellyOption

Reaction score
I was watching ESPN and Morten said Howard was available, supposedly Bruce got some calls but would have to be the right price.

I would be willing to trade a 2nd round for him.

Can’t understand why the Bucs don’t involve him more in the offense. I wanted him on the draft and I’d love to trade for him now. Jarwin is serviceable but isn’t a game breaker like Howard could be.

Dylan88Wilson

Reaction score
He’s really all this offense is missing. If it comes down to it, dealing a late round first doesn’t bother me like it once did since he can be a true game changer like Amari. We’d be targeting a TE in the draft anyway.

CWR

Reaction score
That's a little much considering he's only under contract for one more season.

No doubt we'd have to re-sign him. Maybe a sign and trade? Im not sure you get him for much less due to talent level and draft capital invested.

This season is nore an indictment on his coach than anyone else imo. I dont believe Arians has ever featured or even had strong TE production. In his defense he has Evans and Godwin dominating the ball. OJ needs a change of scenery.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
It would be nice to see something besides a seam route out of a te. Heck its been 15 yrs of the same old seam routes that have netted us zero playoff wins to amout to squat.

CWR

Reaction score
De[ends on what TEs will be available in the draft next year. Some pretty good TEs playing on Saturday right now.

You would know better than me. I do know that OJ is in the 99th percentile for his athletic abilities. Hes one of the measurably best TEs to come out ever. That said, he will also need to be paid and thats probably the biggest concern.

cern

Reaction score
The landscape of the nfl is changing. No longer are draft picks sacrosanct like before. Short term rebuilds are the rage now. Long term rebuilds get GM's fired in today's nfl. Not out gm, but all the rest. Plus no comp picks with trades.

Dre11

Reaction score
I was watching ESPN and Morten said Howard was available, supposedly Bruce got some calls but would have to be the right price.

I would be willing to trade a 2nd round for him.

Yep yep would go get him, Witten would be good for him