Twitter: Team meeting at noon today

Xeven

Reaction score
Substandard coach milked this cow for 10 years. I’d call that success. Ruined many careers for his own sake.

glimmerman

Reaction score
You watch. JJ makes JG the GM. Keeps him in the FO and he can still be a puppet. JJ will say he is firing himself as GM and take responsibility.

Xeven

Reaction score
You watch. JJ makes JG the GM. Keeps him in the FO and he can still be a puppet. JJ will say he is firing himself as GM and take responsibility.
I’d be ok with that though Aikman would make cowboys champs again as GM.

Beaker42

Reaction score
No need to hate Garrett as long as he's gone. What's done is done. Time to move on. The goal is to win SB's, not be mad forever at someone who failed. Lots of people fail, it is what it is. Now on the other hand if Garrett remains well then all the hate should be directed at Jerry.
Nope. Garrett deserves to be despised yesterday, today, and all tomorrows that follow. He is the embodiment of all that is F’ed with this organization.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Nope. Garrett deserves to be despised yesterday, today, and all tomorrows that follow. He is the embodiment of all that is F’ed with this organization.
Ok you can do that for the both of us. Enjoy!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Why can all these other teams announce their coach is gone but the Dallas Cowboys have to wait until the end of the day to announce their decision?

They are always late to everything.

They are late to letting a player go and it looks like they'll be the same way with their coach.

How about getting out ahead of things for a change.

visionary

Reaction score
This is the moment we’ve all been waiting for. The losses all lead up to this. Today’s the day our suffering ends. Let’s goooo :flagwave:!

Man, it took 10 years and multiple imaginary SBs for Garrett to complete the “building process” but it is truly glorious

I wish Garrett the same misery for the next 10 years that he has brought upon every thinking and rational Cowboys fan for the last 10 years

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
he's prob just saying "goodbye" to the players. not a big deal to me - he should be able to. but he's getting canned today it seems.
i'm anxious for it to happen, yes. but no need to be disrespectful. let him say his goodbyes and let him go.

then we can move on.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Still making a clown show out of it. If Garrett is done, what is he doing in a team meeting before knowing his fate? Makes no chronological sense.
could be he was informed he won't be returning and one final goodbye? The meeting with Jerry is for one session of some sort, lol

EST_1986

Reaction score
He's being treated respectfully and being allowed to address the team.

He knows his fate at this point. Everyone does.

Geez, people complain about how Landry got let go but if Garrett gets treated respectfully, it is somehow a huge issue.
guy made a decade long mockery of some top tier NFL talent. He doesn't deserve ****

Brooksey

Reaction score
LMAO..... that's ridiculous. Landry was 100% class, all the time. Landry was a professional, & showed up to games as such.

100% class yes but it was all about him and his own brand with the hat and suit. One thing Jason did is promote the Dallas Cowboys...I'll give him that