Team tank. We’ve been defeated

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
It’s going to be so hard to ever break from mediocrity but as you can see in this thread there are fans that have absolutely no problem being stuck in the middle.
It would be different if these wins came from beating winning teams.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
A win always feels good especially against a bitter rival.

In regards to destroying their future by not tanking. The top of the draft is much heavier on offensive talent. Sans Parsons the middle of the draft likely has similar defensive talent.

Hardline

Reaction score
You support a losing culture, which is far more detrimental to our future than any drop in next year’s pick.
We went from 3-13 to 13-3 in one draft class. Losing cultures are cured by talent . Ask Jimmy Johnson or anyone else that knows football. Talent wins games.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The Cowboys have won 3 straight and have destroyed their draft pick..

Might as well hope for the best at this point. Dalton dimes was just too good to not get similar results to what we were getting before for us to ever just fall off.

Hopefully we beat NYG next week and somehow the Eagles decide to show up against Washington..

I don’t see this team doing anything in the post season.. I think we hurt our future teams quite a bit by not having that pic.

But what’s done is done..

The worst possible outcome is to have won 4 games in a row and lose our premium pick and not make the playoffs.
welcome back :)):welcome:

Eddie

Reaction score
We went from 3-13 to 13-3 in one draft class. Losing cultures are cured by talent . Ask Jimmy Johnson or anyone else that knows football. Talent wins games.

11 draft picks for Hershel Walker says hello ...

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
oh no, the typo police. it happens, so what...who cares....now bag on me for this post and misuse of the .....

I like “Grammar N@zi’s”.
It’s got that “pizzazz” players like Prescott are missing as a mediocre QB.

; )

blueblood70

Reaction score
tampa will beat dallas by 40.

I still want to win the division and hate that so much time is spent obsessing over the draft.
we wil surely lose but if you arent payig attenmtion TB defense fell apart and they can score but wont beat us by 40..plus they dont run well that our true weakness..you just never know..

bewp7

Reaction score
only thing left is a super bowl run

it would be a good send off to 2020 i think...7-9 cowboys win ning it all.

TWOK11

Reaction score
Yes.. I support losing over mediocrity any day.

Mediocre teams make year to year leaps into the contender category every single season, while terrible teams tend to stay terrible for prolonged stretches.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Less of a chance to get an impact defensive player in an already weak draft .
Surtain, Farley and Parsons go bye bye now.
Might as well start looking at Kyle Pitts now.
nah one could fall like Lamb plus other defnsders after the combine, visits, and what not players rise and fall...you say we cant get good player at 13-15? i bleive watt went in the 20s Donald around 13 etc etc

7 round drafts picking around 15 still good players avaiable trust me this is overblown,,its not where you pick its who you pick..

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
I know, last year’s draft was such a disaster. There’s no way to get anyone good picking at 17 or thereabouts.

The draft isn't all about the first round. Dallas needs a TON of players, especially with the limited cap space.

Given me quantity. Gotta hit on those comp picks in the 4th round.

Bizwah

Reaction score
2015 we were terrible at QB and RB....true.

The pieces were in place.

Look at teams like the Steelers and Patriots. Every year they pick in the middle to back end of the draft, yet they still win. Cleveland is bad nearly every year....every year (except this one) it seems they are picking in the top ten. Talent cures losing....but picking in the top ten doesn't always equal getting the best talent.

Hardline

Reaction score
nah one could fall like Lamb plus other defnsders after the combine, visits, and what not players rise and fall...you say we cant get good player at 13-15? i bleive watt went in the 20s Donald around 13 etc etc

7 round drafts picking around 15 still good players avaiable trust me this is overblown,,its not where you pick its who you pick..
Where you pick increases your odds of getting better players.
Thats the whole premise of bad teams picking higher up in the draft order.
"Lamb only fell because of no private team workouts.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
It’s ok. We can squeak into the playoffs without beating a team with a winning record but we might have a playoff game to watch. I have come to the realization this team won’t compete for a title again. I just enjoy the games for what the are and don’t get excited for wins nor depressed with losses.