Team tank. We’ve been defeated

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
Incredibly the dolphins currently pick 3rd because of bill o brien

And they are not taking a QB. So with 2 1’s and 2 2’s they are the perfect team to trade up with.
But I bet they want to stay within the top 10. Or 11....
And I bet with all the massive holes on defense in ATL they will entertain moving back from 4 just a bit too.

khiladi

Reaction score
We can sign Dalton and rebuild the OL, while drafting a replacement QB. Dalton has put to rest the Dak argument once and for all with a third string offensive line, even though it really wasn’t even an argument.

Bigdog

Reaction score
If anyone wants to see a good clip about not wanting to lose go to Adam Scheffer’s Twitter on what Texans JJ Watt said about it after the game today.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Listen I had given up on the season and stopped caring if the cowboys won.

But I am kind of proud of them putting something together and at least fighting hard and improving.

We do have a totally new coaching staff. Is it hard to think that Big Mike is building something that may take some time?

I also always always love beating the eagles and ending their season. So as @Ranching would say. Salud

Last edited:

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I know, last year’s draft was such a disaster. There’s no way to get anyone good picking at 17 or thereabouts.
Seriously, Lamb, Fredbeard, Gallup, Dak, Byron Jones, Randy Gregory, Zach Martin, DLaw have all been terrible picks. If only we had picked in the top 10 those drafts

Flamma

Reaction score
Screw tanking. I enjoyed that win against the Eagles immensely. Especially after all of the crap they were talking on their radio stations. It's as if they didn't watch the last 7 weeks.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Where you pick increases your odds of getting better players. Lamb only fell because of no private team workouts.
it happens in every draft..sorry man our PB players are on IR we are winning with backups , we can get players in the draft and FA to help the defense..we get them back for 2021

you dont lose on purpose to gain draft picks that are no guarantee of making you better

so the jets and cinci gave up shots at Lawerence , fields, and that OL and won..tanking is for fans like you..sorry its not real thing,,watch trevor have rough time his rookie year on truly bad team with nothing around him..heck Lawrence could bust

MISA last year did what we are doing sorry man very few people are on board with tanking definitely not coaches and players..

Hardline

Reaction score
it happens in every draft..sorry man our PB players are on IR we are winning with backups , we can get players in the draft and FA to help the defense..we get them back for 2021

you dont lose on purpose to gain draft picks that are no guarantee of making you better

so the jets and cinci gave up shots at Lawerence , fields, and that OL and won..tanking is for fans like you..sorry its not real thing,,watch trevor have rough time his rookie year on truly bad team with nothing around him..heck Lawrence could bust

MISA last year did what we are doing sorry man very few people are on board with tanking definitely not coaches and players..
Not true. The higher you pick in each round can better your team tremendously.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Well it looks like if we do get in we will be playing the Bucs at home unless they lose to the Falcons and the Rams beat the Cardinals next week. If that happens then we play the Rams at home. This is according to the ESPN playoff simulator.

triplets_93

Reaction score
The Cowboys have won 3 straight and have destroyed their draft pick..

Might as well hope for the best at this point. Dalton dimes was just too good to not get similar results to what we were getting before for us to ever just fall off.

Hopefully we beat NYG next week and somehow the Eagles decide to show up against Washington..

I don’t see this team doing anything in the post season.. I think we hurt our future teams quite a bit by not having that pic.

But what’s done is done..

The worst possible outcome is to have won 4 games in a row and lose our premium pick and not make the playoffs.

There's still Hope...;)

Verdict

Reaction score
The Cowboys have won 3 straight and have destroyed their draft pick..

Might as well hope for the best at this point. Dalton dimes was just too good to not get similar results to what we were getting before for us to ever just fall off.

Hopefully we beat NYG next week and somehow the Eagles decide to show up against Washington..

I don’t see this team doing anything in the post season.. I think we hurt our future teams quite a bit by not having that pic.

But what’s done is done..

The worst possible outcome is to have won 4 games in a row and lose our premium pick and not make the playoffs.
Yet that’s the most likely scenario.

CWR

Reaction score
So......getting a high draft pick was the goal and a division title and a playoff berth is the consolation prize?

Call it absurd but the Cowboys didn't just win three in a row...they steadily improved and are now peaking at precisely the right time.

I don't care who you are, when you win 4 straight do or die games to secure a playoff birth you are dangerous.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I out this on the post game thread...I’m going to make an early statement based on this new coaching staff. I don’t want to hear a thing about tanking. If we tank then the same people are ALSO complaining that our new 1st yr coach sucks. You can’t have it both ways. I’d much rather still have a top 15 pick and show that the team has momentum. Today showed some fire and things that can be if they play up