Teams with the worst QB situation in the NFL

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I would love to see this list at the end of the season to see if any of these teams did good with a "questionable" qb

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Also, I would hate to have Dak go to another NFC east team. His stats against NFC east teams are great!! Now, will he be just as great AGAINST his former team, the Cowboys, should he leave to another divisional team??

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If Dak becomes available in free agency, no team will jump on him quicker than Mark Davis and the Raiders. They won a couple of Super Bowls with a veteran Jim Plunkett who moved onto the Raiders. They reached the Super Bowl with Rich Gannon who moved on to the Raiders. They’re one of the very few teams that have had success with veteran QBs that have moved on. Not sure any team will offer more money for Dak than the Raiders.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
In other words, these could be potential teams for Dak to consider if there is no extension

Gardner Minshew may be our QB in 2025. Brace yourselves for that. The fans will be flocking to Oxnard next summer for training camp to watch a QB battle between Minshew, Cooper Rush, Trey Lance and a draft pick we had to reach for with our first pick. Lol :flagwave:

leeblair

Reaction score
So who are rooting for Dak to be great so he stays here depending production with playoff wins.
Or who is rooting for him to be horrible so one of those teams will pay him what he wants.

:muttley::popcorn:
I'm not rooting for Dak to do anything.
He will be who he is. He will continue to play well in games that the Cowboys dominate, and he will continue to choke when the Cowboys need him to be the reason they are better.
What I am rooting for is that Jerry will realize that a new window of opportunity is ready to open with the beginning of CeeDee Lamb's prime and that the Cowboys need a real quarterback for that window.
It's time for the Cowboys to move on from Dak. If not, at least ten more years will be wasted.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Gardner Minshew may be our QB in 2025. Brace yourselves for that. The fans will be flocking to Oxnard next summer for training camp to watch a QB battle between Minshew, Cooper Rush, Trey Lance and a draft pick we had to reach for with our first pick. Lol :flagwave:
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool he'll be the highly talked about qb from Minnesota St university, but he's from Tyler texas!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I'm not rooting for Dak to do anything.
He will be who he is. He will continue to play well in games that the Cowboys dominate, and he will continue to choke when the Cowboys need him to be the reason they are better.
What I am rooting for is that Jerry will realize that a new window of opportunity is ready to open with the beginning of CeeDee Lamb's prime and that the Cowboys need a real quarterback for that window.
It's time for the Cowboys to move on from Dak. If not, at least ten more years will be wasted.
nothing but facts!!!