Teams with the worst QB situation in the NFL

Flamma

Reaction score
No chance for the Browns with Watson at 172M dead cap.
Same goes for the Saints. Carr will gave a 50M dead cap. Do they carry two QBs for one year?
I also don't think the Panthers are moving on from their first pick rookie after 2 years. How the hell are the Panthers 8 million over the cap? They have a crap roster.
Depending on how well Will Levis plays, Tennessee might be out too.

That leaves the Steelers Giants and Raiders. There has to be more teams than that.

gtb1943

Reaction score
If Dak becomes available in free agency, no team will jump on him quicker than Mark Davis and the Raiders. They won a couple of Super Bowls with a veteran Jim Plunkett who moved onto the Raiders. They reached the Super Bowl with Rich Gannon who moved on to the Raiders. They’re one of the very few teams that have had success with veteran QBs that have moved on. Not sure any team will offer more money for Dak than the Raiders.
Don't forget the Broncos and Peyton Manning

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Titans JUST drafted Levis last year. Seriously? What a joke.
True but they are still not sold on him. It is the same as the Panthers with Young, whose owner is desperate and impatient. After the Raiders, I think he would be the quickest to pay Dak exactly what is asking.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
So 12 wins a season is dragging a franchise down? I am sure the Giants will take that every day
What exactly are they supposed to be playing for, regular season stats or competing for championships? I prefer the latter, but you're more than welcome to pound your chest over the former.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I get he’s struggled but he’s also played for the Browns…..Flacco got more out of them then Watson did I get it but damn he has to be better than Will Levis and Minshew.

I don’t know about him being a rapist I might’ve missed those news cycles.

Maybe you should go back and read some more.

As far as his play is concerned. His play has been bad since 2020. It’s literally been 3 years.

How many years does he get a pass for playing well in 2020 while his team went 4-12?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So who are rooting for Dak to be great so he stays here depending production with playoff wins.
Or who is rooting for him to be horrible so one of those teams will pay him what he wants.

:muttley::popcorn:
Dallas would be on top of that list with Trance.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Maybe you should go back and read some more.

As far as his play is concerned. His play has been bad since 2020. It’s literally been 3 years.

How many years does he get a pass for playing well in 2020 while his team went 4-12?
I wasn’t aware he was getting a past lol. His ranking here isn’t really flattering lol.

I actually did google rape and Watson and saw nothing on it.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
What exactly are they supposed to be playing for, regular season stats or competing for championships? I prefer the latter, but you're more than welcome to pound your chest over the former.
Just stop.......by your standards, let's skip the regular season and go straight to the Super Bowl. To ignore 12 wins is silly. Sure he has postseason issues but this franchise has way bigger problems than Dak.......25+ years worth.

conner01

Reaction score
So who are rooting for Dak to be great so he stays here depending production with playoff wins.
Or who is rooting for him to be horrible so one of those teams will pay him what he wants.

:muttley::popcorn:
Since we have no plan for after he leaves, stating is best option