Teams with the worst QB situation in the NFL

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Don't forget the Broncos and Peyton Manning
Right, and they tried catching lightning in a bottle twice with Russell Wilson and failed. There have been other teams that have won Super Bowls with veteran QBs that moved on. Washington won a Super Bowl with Doug Williams. Baltimore won a Super Bowl with Trent Dilfer. Steve Young won a Super Bowl with San Francisco. The Buccaneers had three QBs move on to win Super Bowls with other teams. Drew Brees won a Super Bowl with New Orleans and of course Tom Brady won a Super Bowl with Tampa. However, it’s been rare for a QB to move on and win a Super Bowl with another team. If Dak moves on in free agency he’ll be the most sought after free agent ever except for maybe Deion Sanders. Dak is at the top of his game and he’s not coming off a serious injury.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Or who is rooting for him to be horrible
Jerry, obviously.
No starting quality RB. No additions at WR. Two veteran oline starters gone, replaced by two rookies.
Could be that Jerry wants to sign him after driving down his market price.

But I bet they really wanted Dak to do the math and ask to be traded. Instead, he'll just play behind a depleted offense in a contract year for 25-30mil under market value.

conner01

Reaction score
I sincerely doubt the Cleveland Browns will hypothetically (and prematurely) exit their Deshaun Watson $230 million guaranteed era and embrace a $_________ million Dak Prescott era.
Not sure if they could if they wanted to. They married Watson with no prenup so that marriage is lasting till the last year at the shortest

HungryLion

Reaction score
I wasn’t aware he was getting a past lol. His ranking here isn’t really flattering lol.

I actually did google rape and Watson and saw nothing on it.

He’s getting a pass. Yall think he is still good when he hasn’t played well in 3 years and hasn’t had a winning record in even longer.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Jerry, obviously.
No starting quality RB. No additions at WR. Two veteran oline starters gone, replaced by two rookies.
Could be that Jerry wants to sign him after driving down his market price.
He may be disappointed ......not many aren't talking about it but MM and Dak are in the same boat. I'm sure they have had private convos about having career season to stick it to Jerry.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Maybe you should go back and read some more.

As far as his play is concerned. His play has been bad since 2020. It’s literally been 3 years.

How many years does he get a pass for playing well in 2020 while his team went 4-12?
It's literally been 12 games.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He’s getting a pass. Yall think he is still good when he hasn’t played well in 3 years and hasn’t had a winning record in even longer.
This article is literally saying he’s one of the worst qbs in the league lol. I’ve never heard anyone put Watson in their top 10…not recently anyway.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
He may be disappointed ......not many aren't talking about it but MM and Dak are in the same boat. I'm sure they have had private convos about having career season to stick it to Jerry.
I'm sure they'd like a career season.
Maybe they'd like some sparkly unicorn ponies too.

Odds are they aren't getting either.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Just stop.......by your standards, let's skip the regular season and go straight to the Super Bowl. To ignore 12 wins is silly. Sure he has postseason issues but this franchise has way bigger problems than Dak.......25+ years worth.
So you only care about the regular season. Got it. Nothing wrong with that, but don't complain about those of us who have higher standards.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Right, and they tried catching lightning in a bottle twice with Russell Wilson and failed. There have been other teams that have won Super Bowls with veteran QBs that moved on. Washington won a Super Bowl with Doug Williams. Baltimore won a Super Bowl with Trent Dilfer. Steve Young won a Super Bowl with San Francisco. The Buccaneers had three QBs move on to win Super Bowls with other teams. Drew Brees won a Super Bowl with New Orleans and of course Tom Brady won a Super Bowl with Tampa. However, it’s been rare for a QB to move on and win a Super Bowl with another team. If Dak moves on in free agency he’ll be the most sought after free agent ever except for maybe Deion Sanders. Dak is at the top of his game and he’s not coming off a serious injury.
I saw an article this past week saying Dak would be the biggest FA since Reggie White. Dak will get paid just a question of where.

HungryLion

Reaction score
The Browns are 8-4 when he has started. They were 5-1 last year.

Ok so the browns have a winning record with him starting despite his awful play.

That just says more about the browns roster than him.

The corpse of Joe Flacco did just as well with the squad as Deshaun did.

Loso86

Reaction score
In other words, these could be potential teams for Dak to consider if there is no extension

And we have the nerve to complain about our runner up MVP. I won't be shocked if this is us for a few years after Dak! Then you all will complain about that