Terrell Owens has opened his message board again

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Say what you want about TO's attitude but I think his website is friggin' cool. He has a message board and a section called "Ask TO" where he lets fans ask him anything and he'll respond. Now it ain't exactly insightful stuff, most of his posts are along the lines of "THNX 4 THE LUV" but I still wish more players did it.

He hasn't signed on since November 15th, 2005 because of that "lil' Eagles debacle" ;) but he just signed in again on March 2nd and the message board opened up the "Ask TO" section for a short bit. A bunch of folks put in some questions quickly, they've closed it off to prevent flooding, but I'm guessing he'll be logging in again soon to check his questions and also take more of 'em. So, if you'd like to tell him how much you don't want, or do want him as a Cowboy, check the message board at this place often:

http://www.terrellowens.com/index.php

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
By the way, this is the only question he has fielded about a new team:

Denver. Most having you going there. Would you be happy there?

I CAN BE HAPPY ANYWHERE, SUM PEOPLE R JUST JEALOUS AND ENVIOUS...SEEMS AS THO THT'S THE PROBLEM I RUN N2 ALONG W/BEIN CONFIDENT N MYSELF AND ABILITIES.

Hmmmm... not exactly the answer I want to hear to know he's a changed man.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:

No kidding because he has not changed he is about TO and when he does not get his way he causes problems. Dallas does not need this problem. It is always someone elses fault but not TO and the fact is it is TO fault and he has brought this on himself.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I have seen some of his answers to questions and it's like reading a second grader's book report.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I take it this guy text messages quite a bit:D

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
It has to be way more entertaining than a Drew Rosenhaus message board.

Q- Hey Drew, yada yada yada?

A- Next question.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:

and where did he get his formal education again?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Chattanooga. Darn, I was hoping I could poke fun at another big school's program. :D

well, in any event, he still seems just as full of himself as he ever was. ME ME ME and like many, i have no use for that.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
TO is shopping for a home in Miami. He has sold (or is selling) his home(s) in Atlanta and Philly.

Dolphins, hmmm...

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Here's some more stuff in his "Ask TO" section:

From November 15, 2005:

If you were playing on Monday night, would the Cowboys still have won the game?

OF COURSE NOT!!!!
popcorn.gif

From October 19, 2005:

Hey Terrell-
I just wanted to say that i've been an eagles fan all of my life and have nothing but the highest respect for what you've done for this city.

I think there's something that eagles fans really need to know about this stupid jersey controversy. I was reading an article which quoted michael irvin as saying that you wore the jersey on the flight over and the flight back. This makes one wonder if had we won the game, would it have caused so much of a controversy?Or would it have been taken as not only an homage to your mentor michael irvin but more importantly a bold statement that you've arrived to take your spot amongst the greats as well as a bold statement of defiance against the same cowboys team whose star you stood on twice....Irvin seemed to think so...and this coming from a guy who got cheered when an eagle hit ended his career....

Man I hope you stay an eagle...later

HONESTLY, IT'S THE MEDIA MAKIN A BIG DEAL OUT OF NOTHING! I HV BASICALLY IGNORED THEM, THEY LIKE TALKIN ABOUT ME, THEY'RE JUST HELPING ME N SO MANY WAYS THEY JUST DN'T EVEN KNOW!! I'M HELPING THEM SELL PAPERS AND GET POSSIBLE PROMOTIONS! NO WORRIES HERE!
whistling.gif

From October 18, 2005:

Are you surprised by the uproar over it? Yeah, it's just another jersey in the collection and we know Mike is your boy, but Eagles fans HATE the Cowboys and were sickened by it. We weren't too fond of AI wearing a Celtics jersey a few years ago either, so it's not just more hate against you. You might need to break out a Randall Cunningham jersey one of these weeks to make up for it...

IT WAS A JERSEY, GET OVER IT
smile.gif

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I would think that TO has enough money to buy himself a keyboard with a functioning caps lock button.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Here's one that will get people talking.....

From October 19, 2005:

Whats up T.O. I was just wondering if you saw Bill Parcell's comments about players trying to punch him during his coaching career. Have you ever seen that happen before? Thanks for your time on the website man it means alot to your fans!!!

NO, DIDN'T C IT!!! I'M NT A PARCELLS FAN ANYWAY, SO WHO CARES?

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
There is something not quite right about this guy after reading his responses (if they are made by him).

I have a feeling that some fanboy is running the site and responding for TO (with TO's permission of course), yet needs a little more savvy.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
TO is shopping for a home in Miami. He has sold (or is selling) his home(s) in Atlanta and Philly.

Dolphins, hmmm...

Maybe.

Though it could also be because Florida has no state income tax.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
There is something not quite right about this guy after reading his responses (if they are made by him).

I have a feeling that some fanboy is running the site and responding for TO (with TO's permission of course), yet needs a little more savvy.

The more stuff I read from him, the less I want him.

His responses on the net are just like his responses on TV. He really does look like a cancer.