chickegg.jpg

Voice Over: "This is the Cowboys with T.O."

155.jpg

Voice Over: "Any questions?"
I like it.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
TO is shopping for a home in Miami. He has sold (or is selling) his home(s) in Atlanta and Philly.

Dolphins, hmmm...

Chambers and Owens, diddiddamn, get a QB and that might be a real good team next year. THe D is aging though

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
The Real Mavs Man said:
How about this?

Voice Over: "This is the Cowboys."

chickegg.jpg

Voice Over: "This is the Cowboys with T.O."

155.jpg

Voice Over: "Any questions?"

:laugh1: ..looks good, YUM!!...:D :lmao:

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
I think TO lookin' for a home @ MIAMI has nuthing to do with the Fins' ....

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Nors said:
No thanks!!!!!!

Those that have been touting this clown to Dallas - go fly a kite in my backyard. Its 40 degree's cold, windy outside here in Boston!
;)

I can think of a lot of fun things I'd like doing in your back yard, but flying a kite is pretty low on the list.

Most of the ones on the top of list involve fire. :laugh2:

DBoys

Reaction score
junk said:
I can think of a lot of fun things I'd like doing in your back yard, but flying a kite is pretty low on the list.

:lmao2: :lmao2:

Sorry man that was funny

Ashwynn

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
There is something not quite right about this guy after reading his responses (if they are made by him).

I have a feeling that some fanboy is running the site and responding for TO (with TO's permission of course), yet needs a little more savvy.
Sounds like pure TO to me. Bad spelling, No grammer, All caps. and every answer is ME.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
The Real Mavs Man said:
I'm just saying that Florida is, like Texas, one of a handful of states w/o a state income tax, and that makes a difference when you're talking about millions of dollars in income.

For example, La'Roi Glover has said he is keeping his residence in Texas for the same reason, not necessarily because he's planning on signing with the Houston Texans.
if you work in a state with income taxes, dont you still pay taxes in that state. I know my ex wife moved from Louisiana to texas and at times will spend 1-2 weeks back in LA. She says she has to pay state income tax on the dollars she earns while working in LA, even though her residence is in Texas. I dont know, can anyone confirm that. I have never worked out of texas so I dont know.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
iceberg said:
and where did he get his formal education again?

His "formal education" comes from the school of kicking ash and taking names when it comes to passes thrown his way, He has a Masters Degree in Yac/RAC/TD's. How many other players act and talk like him? Many!!!

We dont care about that? What is he running for office?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
junk said:

Junk - if you're ever in my backyard, thats a very bad thing for you.;)

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Ashwynn said:
if you work in a state with income taxes, dont you still pay taxes in that state. I know my ex wife moved from Louisiana to texas and at times will spend 1-2 weeks back in LA. She says she has to pay state income tax on the dollars she earns while working in LA, even though her residence is in Texas. I dont know, can anyone confirm that. I have never worked out of texas so I dont know.

Depends on if the guy doing his taxes knows what they are doing. Professional athletes, Big Gig Rock Stars etc are indeed taxed in the states they earn the income in. Most likely they are filing multi state apportioned income tax returns.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
junk said:

#1 on your list should be:

#1. Cut Nors internet connection phone line/Satellite.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Well, he was just online about an hour ago. Darn, I should have checked.

Here are some of the "highlights" of today's episode of Young and the Restless:

I know the odds of you answering this question are slim to none, but I figured I'd give it a try anyway. Do you wish that you would have gone about your contract negotiation in a more humble way? Seeing as Reggie Wayne completely stayed out of the media with his negotiations, and ultimately got a contract worth more than your current one, it would seem that the quieter approach is much more successful.

NOPE! I SAY NO B/C NOBODY BELIEVES THE REAL STORY THAT WE(DREW OR ME) DIDN'T GO 2 THE MEDIA SAYIN THAT WE WANTED 2 RENEGOTIATE TIL AFTER IT WS LEAKED N THE MEDIA BY THE EAGLES THT THT'S WHT WE WERE TRYIN 2 DO!! THEY DID THAT 2 MAKE THE FANS MAD @ ME AND DREW SO THEY COULD GET LEVERAGE. PLEASE DN'T BELIEVE EVERTHING HEAR ON ESPN!!! IT'S JUST NOT ALL TRUE AND THAT'S AS BEST AS I CAN SAY IT!!! THANX 4 LISTENING!

i wish you the best of luck and hope you stay in philly.i heard the eagles owe yo u a roster bonus 2morrow.if they give you that im sure they have no intentions on getting rid of you

I WON'T BE BACK!!!
smile.gif

I was wondering, if Garcia and McNabb weren't good enough QB's for you, what will you be looking for?

A JUG MACHINE!!
thumbup.gif

cmon man what r u doing? u came to philly very excited to play but now u want to leave? u saying how u should make more money is not right. how bout for all those peolple out thier not making enough money to feed their family? how bout for fans like me not even being able to afford tickets at the eagles game? theres not alot of people blessed with ur athletic ability who can make millions playing the best sport in the world! it cant be all bout u man. you gotta think b4 u talk. m not telling wat u should do but it shouldnt be about all the money, its for the love of the game. ur still the best . WR in the game T.O.

THANX 4 THE LOVE AND ADVICE BUT U DO U AND I'LL DO ME!!! NO LOVE LOST HERE...ALL IS GOOD!!!
smile.gif

why did you do this TO? you are never gonna get the money you are getting here somewhere else. youve lost so much money. you would be getting a huge check this week if you hadnt done this. just answer this, why?

OH WELL, I'D RATHER LOSE MONEY THAN MY DIGNITY 2 ANYBODY!!! MONEY DOESN'T MAKE ME, I LOVE WHO I AM AND WHAT I STAND FOR...SORRY U JUST DN'T UNDERSTAND!!!
smile.gif
I'M GONNA BE ALRIGHT...BELIEVE THAT!! THANX 4 UR SUPPORT IF I STILL HV IT FRM U!!

ive been arguin ur case since time, always have been on ur side....so theres no way you can work anything with the eagles anymore?..

I WISH I COULD SAY THERE WS A CHANCE, BUT I CAN'T! GOTTA MOVE ON...BEST WISHES!
smile.gif

Have you been training at all, working out or anything during your time away from football? What kind of training have you been doing? Thanks for the reply and I can't wait to pick up the next T.O. jersey. Try to make it something with a little blue in it for me, it would help my outfit selection out a lot

JUST BEEN PLAYIN ALOT OF BBALL, BOUT 2 START WORKIN OUT N 2 WEEKS!! I GOTCHA!
popcorn.gif

I have no questions for you but I just wanted to let you know I am a BIG fan of yours. I read your book a few times and I LOVED it. I loved the excitement you brought to Philadelphia and no matter where you go I will always follow you.
Good luck and continued sucess in your future!!! Love ya!!! Muah

THANK U SOOO MUCH!! U AND THE FANS WERE GR8 2 ME!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Uh-Oh said:
Forgive my unhipness, but what is a "JUG MACHINE?"
It's the machine they put footballs in to simulate throwing them. 2 spinning wheels shoot the football out.

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
Hostile said:
It's the machine they put footballs in to simulate throwing them. 2 spinning wheels shoot the football out.
Oh. That's what it's called. I thought it was called a "Football dispenser." :rolleyes: Damn I'm silly. Thanks for your help Hos. :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Uh-Oh said:
Oh. That's what it's called. I thought it was called a "Football dispenser." :rolleyes: Damn I'm silly. Thanks for your help Hos. :)
Any time. Actually it's a Jugs machine, not a jug machine as TO called it. They were popular in baseball first.

They can hum a ball pretty good if you turn them up. You don't want to catch a football on a cold day if one is rifling it. It feels like catching a spinning brick.

:grin: