Terrell Owens has opened his message board again

aikemirv

Reaction score
You know , I really don't understand the fascination with this guy for some of you.

I mean this is a team sport and anybody who has played a team sport knows that people like this only hurt your team. This is not rocket science.

Some of you say, well he is not a criminal, or a drug dealer, or accused of murdering someone and that is by all means true, and I don't condone any of that at all.

But..... If I had to pick someone as a teammate and I had to choose between him and a guy like Ray Lewis or M Irvin, I have got to tell you it is a very easy decision!

This guy will ruin a team ... sooner or later and probably sooner!!!!

neosapien23

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
No state income Tax here in Texas and I'll vote aginst it any time it is presented.

I don't know, Texas could use an income state tax. Texas is one of the poorest states in the nation despite being qualified as a Megastate. Our schools also lack serious funding.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
I don't know, Texas could use an income state tax. Texas is one of the poorest states in the nation despite being qualified as a Megastate. Our schools also lack serious funding.

Not going to get into politics but this state is not poor by any means and we do not need a state income tax as I said I'll vote aginst it like many Texans will.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
No thanks!!!!!!

Those that have been touting this clown to Dallas - go fly a kite in my backyard. Its 40 degree's cold, windy outside here in Boston!
;)

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I'm not on the TO bandwagon. There's a reason the Niners didn't want him and the Eagles no longer required his services.

Two down, 30 teams to go.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
And Texas does ?

I'm just saying that Florida is, like Texas, one of a handful of states w/o a state income tax, and that makes a difference when you're talking about millions of dollars in income.

For example, La'Roi Glover has said he is keeping his residence in Texas for the same reason, not necessarily because he's planning on signing with the Houston Texans.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
The more stuff I read from him, the less I want him.

His responses on the net are just like his responses on TV. He really does look like a cancer.

Not really for me. A lot of those comments were made during the time when he was still being an arse. I think he has changed his tune since then.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
jdub2k4 said:
Not really for me. A lot of those comments were made during the time when he was still being an arse. I think he has changed his tune since then.

Telling people what they want to hear? This dog has not changed his spots at all and not worth taking yet another team down the same path he has helped to take 2 others on. Dallas needs to invest in a WR who is going to be here for more than 1 year so if this is an area that needs to be addressed then address it with youth.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
TO speaks his mind and backs it up on the field. At least he has the balls to confront the fans.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Avery said:
I would think that TO has enough money to buy himself a keyboard with a functioning caps lock button.

Chances are he is doing it from his phone or palm pilot. I doubt he is sitting at a computer with this stuff. And again, if it is even him to begin with.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx said:
TO speaks his mind and backs it up on the field. At least he has the balls to confront the fans.

why would you "confront" the people who in the end are paying you?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Those saying "book it" to TO signing in Dallas RAISE YOUR HANDS AND STAND COUNTED!!!!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

JJ would do this 5 years ago - Coaches like Parcells are too smart to sign this bufoon.

1fisher

Reaction score
iceberg said:

I was going to say the same thing!..... the answer to your question is TO's an idiot!

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
iceberg said:

Hey the guy responded to questions about his selfishness, ego, his agent and just about anything. I respect that. How many players take the time to talk to fans...or non-fans?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx said:
Hey the guy responded to questions about his selfishness, ego, his agent and just about anything. I respect that. How many players take the time to talk to fans...or non-fans?

if it's to be respectful TO the fans is one thing. however, he does it to feed his ID.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Nors said:
just say NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How about this?

Voice Over: "This is the Cowboys."

chickegg.jpg

Voice Over: "This is the Cowboys with T.O."

155.jpg

Voice Over: "Any questions?"