Terrell Owens must be released AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Use Your Illusion

Reaction score
This guy is becoming the cancer that we all knew he was when he first came here. Small problems cropped up here and there but this is the last straw. Turning Romo's other receivers and the defense against him? This is exactly the kind of crap he did to McNabb in Philadelphia.

The fact is, he's not a good enough player anymore to deal with this crap. The baggage is not worth it. Look how much better Eli Manning played when the distraction of Jeremy Shockey was off the Giants. I expect the same thing of Romo when we get rid of Owens.

ddh33

Reaction score
I think it's a legitimate question. Doesn't mean it's right or wrong, but interesting.

I can honestly tell you that this would annoy me, to say the least, if I were the QB or coach of this team.

MrMom

Reaction score
You only put up with the royal jerk for as long as he's elite. He's no longer elite. I hope they cut him this off-season. I doubt Jerry pulls the trigger.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Again why? So that you not only don't have his ability on the field right now but so that you can also wreck your cap by taking the 9 million dollars, or so, cap hit you'd eat by releasing or trading him?

Please people. Think before you post.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Doesn't matter to me if you cut or keep him personally. Still doesn't solve the problem with our team not being able to move the ball, be organized on offense and not constantly calling time outs. Not jumping off sides constantly, taking the foot off of the throat of a team you have down...

Cut anyone you'd like, the problems are still there.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Use Your Illusion;2484593 said:
This guy is becoming the cancer that we all knew he was when he first came here. Small problems cropped up here and there but this is the last straw. Turning Romo's other receivers and the defense against him? This is exactly the kind of crap he did to McNabb in Philadelphia.

The fact is, he's not a good enough player anymore to deal with this crap. The baggage is not worth it. Look how much better Eli Manning played when the distraction of Jeremy Shockey was off the Giants. I expect the same thing of Romo when we get rid of Owens.

Keep in mind, Romos numbers were as pedestrian last year without TO as TO's were with out romo. Witten was there in the absence of both. The fact of the matter is ROMO and TO need each other as of right now. Its Romo and TO that have connected for more TD's than any other tandem since they have played together.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The media is blowing stuff out of proportion as usual. Some receivers want more balls thrown their way. Nothing new there. An OC meets with his players. Nothing new there. Those are the facts. Some unnamed sources say TO is jealous of Witten and the team is taking sides. This is rumor and gossip. Some actual quotes from some actual players have added fuel to the fire, but nothing damning has really been said. It's overblown media nonsense. Killing the Giants will cure all.

willia451

Reaction score
Is he as bad as, say, Irvin and his cocaine abuse? Is he THAT bad?

Ok. Cut him in the off-season. Fine. Didn't he just get a new contract? Isn't that going to be a huge cap hit for us.

And we're losing a top 20 WR that just wants the ball more. A pro-bowler. That has been among the league leaders in yards and TDs the last 2 or 3 years.

How will we replace that? With Roy Williams? Doubtful. I don't think even Roy will wind up being THAT good.

The Draft? Two years or more for THAT guy to come around.

But ok. You say, cut him in the off-season.

Fine. Can we wait until then to talk about it????

That way, we won't have to listen to anymore stupid ^%&* like this for at least a few weeks.

juck

Reaction score
Use Your Illusion;2484623 said:
Well, that's what we got Roy Williams for, right? To be our future #1? The future is now.
RW11 is no #1 and yes Chinese democracy blows.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
my only problem with this message board is that we cant cuss like i can in other message boards lol... ah i will just ignore this thread...

Cali'sFinest

Reaction score
xWraithx;2484598 said:

That's too long? Do you struggle to read or something:confused:

superpunk;2484625 said:
Chinese Democracy is a fail.

Just like this thread...

Clove;2484637 said:
Doesn't matter to me if you cut or keep him personally. Still doesn't solve the problem with our team not being able to move the ball, be organized on offense and not constantly calling time outs. Not jumping off sides constantly, taking the foot off of the throat of a team you have down...

Cut anyone you'd like, the problems are still there.
:hammer: & TO isn't the only one upset, it's also RW11..The guy that's suppose to be our future at WR.