Terrell Owens must be released AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Use Your Illusion

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2484749 said:
I guess having a HC who won't step in forcefully is not an issue?

This kinda grade-school hummus would never happen with a coach who is feared and respected! Clearly Wade is not such a coach.

Isn't Bill Parcells that guy? T.O. had issues every single week when the Tuna was here.

It's not worth it anymore. Terrell Owens of a couple of years ago might be worth the trouble. 34-year old Terrell Owens with a rapidly declining skill set isn't.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Use Your Illusion;2484593 said:
This guy is becoming the cancer that we all knew he was when he first came here. Small problems cropped up here and there but this is the last straw. Turning Romo's other receivers and the defense against him? This is exactly the kind of crap he did to McNabb in Philadelphia.

The fact is, he's not a good enough player anymore to deal with this crap. The baggage is not worth it. Look how much better Eli Manning played when the distraction of Jeremy Shockey was off the Giants. I expect the same thing of Romo when we get rid of Owens.
appears that somebody drank some of Skip's Kool-Aid

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
EPL0c0;2485215 said:
appears that somebody drank some of Skip's Kool-Aid

I think he actually just tore the top off the packet and poured the powder down his gullet without mixing it in water...

LILLURCH

Benched
Reaction score
Wow you guys really wanna get rid of owens? Are you serious? Wow you guys will really find out how much owens makies him look good if you get your wish which i highly doubt.