Terrell Owens must be released AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

juck

Reaction score
Clove;2484665 said:
Off topic. Your sig pic, isn't he like 6 feet tall?

thats stretching it,im hearing hes about 5-9 5-10 at most.The guy plays with heart and lately has been just outright attacking and actually finishing well.He is a midget compared to the other players,watch him on the court.lol.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
juckie;2484677 said:
thats stretching it,im hearing hes about 5-9 5-10 at most.The guy plays with heart and lately has been just outright attacking and actually finishing well.He is a midget compared to the other players,watch him on the court.lol.
Believe me, I'm a huge fan.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
juckie;2484677 said:
i'm not a mavs fan or spurs but that game was the best ive seen in a long time. i thought it was hilarious how bad he was owning Parker that they had to put the "Mighty defensive power" Bruce Bowen on him, now thats a sign of respect!

zeromaster

Reaction score
Fingernails are pretty,
Fingernails are good,
Seems that all they ever wanted was a marking

juck

Reaction score
Da Hammer;2484692 said:
i'm not a mavs fan or spurs but that game was the best ive seen in a long time. i thought it was hilarious how bad he was owning Parker that they had to put the "Mighty defensive power" Bruce Bowen on him, now thats a sign of respect!

I hate Bowen,did u see him outright trip JET?Hes a sad sack of poop.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2484725 said:
Pepperoni or Sausage?

We'll meet later and come up with our own plans on how to slice a pizza, Hostile will be sooooooo jealous.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Use Your Illusion;2484593 said:
This guy is becoming the cancer that we all knew he was when he first came here. Small problems cropped up here and there but this is the last straw. Turning Romo's other receivers and the defense against him? This is exactly the kind of crap he did to McNabb in Philadelphia.

The fact is, he's not a good enough player anymore to deal with this crap. The baggage is not worth it. Look how much better Eli Manning played when the distraction of Jeremy Shockey was off the Giants. I expect the same thing of Romo when we get rid of Owens.

I guess having a HC who won't step in forcefully is not an issue?

This kinda grade-school hummus would never happen with a coach who is feared and respected! Clearly Wade is not such a coach.

juck

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2484749 said:
I guess having a HC who won't step in forcefully is not an issue?

This kinda grade-school hummus would never happen with a coach who is feared and respected! Clearly Wade is not such a coach.

I was unaware we actually had a HC.

Reaction score
This guy is becoming the cancer that we all knew he was when he first came here. Small problems cropped up here and there but this is the last straw. Turning Romo's other receivers and the defense against him? This is exactly the kind of crap he did to McNabb in Philadelphia.

The fact is, he's not a good enough player anymore to deal with this crap. The baggage is not worth it. Look how much better Eli Manning played when the distraction of Jeremy Shockey was off the Giants. I expect the same thing of Romo when we get rid of Owens.

Stupidest Post of the Year

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
This thread deserves this....

:banghead:

and anything else bad that comes out of it.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Hostile;2484676 said:
A pizza is better if cut into 8 slices instead of 6.

Did you hear the one about the Aggie who ordered a pizza and was asked if he wanted it cut into six pieces or eight?

"Better make it six... I'm not hungry enough to eat eight."

willia451

Reaction score
The information contained about Pizza in the thread is MUCH more valuable than the other garbage.

Thanks guys.

Go Cowboys!!!

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
can't release Owens when the Owner/GM loves, coddles and enables him.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
parcells316;2484906 said:
can't release Owens when the Owner/GM loves, coddles and enables him.
and that's the bottom line cause parcells 316 said so!

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score

You should leave, as soon as possible..