Terrell Owens to Sign With Cowboys!! *CLOSED*

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
SkinsFan26 said:
Not concerned. I hope they lose miserably every game!

I genuinely want to know why such knowledgable fans would wish this potential catastrophe on themselves.

If you want TO on your team, you are either:

a. naive - BP can reform him
b. desperate - keep up with the Commanders
c. stupid

Which is it?

Because some of us like to make our own minds up instead of accepting what is forcefed to us by the media.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
SkinsFan26 said:

I genuinely want to know why such knowledgable fans would wish this potential catastrophe on themselves.

c. stupid

Which is it?

Keep up with the Commanders? :laugh2:

Danny's been throwing money at every FA he's ever heard of, and what do you have to show for it...one playoff appearance?? Give me a break.

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
ESPN Bottom Line said he denies SIGNING with the Cowboys. No doubt he has agreed to terms. He will sign it on Monday.

PAISAN247

Reaction score
cleverusername said:
ya, i'll watch it and try to write everything down but I'm supposed to be at work at 10.

IN CASE YOU GET FIRED HOW GOOD ARE U AT KICKING???:laugh2:

Gaede

Reaction score
ugh, even if this isn't true, it's probably still gonna happen.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
SkinsFan26 said:

c. stupid

Which is it?
T.O. never pulled a gun on anyone..

lspain1

Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
IF that conversation is legit.....not you, but the information the guy gave you, then that is the most plausable excuse for this. If that is genuine then it's a done deal. He wouldn't be technically signed til he got to Dallas to sign the deal.

From this angle, it's beginning to sound a bit more credible. I think I'll reserve judgement until tomorrow because things will blow wide open if the story is true.

texastwister

Reaction score
Seriously, someone give them a ring.

KLBK CBS 13
7403 S. University
Lubbock, TX 79423

Main office: (806) 745-2345
Business Office Fax: (806) 748-2250

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Waffle said:

Danny's been throwing money at every FA he's ever heard of, and what do you have to show for it...one playoff appearance?? Give me a break.

and on the other hand we've signed a lot, didn't sign any, and brought in a HOF coach and we've got even less playoff appearances to show for it in our last 10 years.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
HeHateMe said:
What credibility does a small time station like this have to lose anyway?

If theyre right, they got a HUGE scoop and should be commended.

If theyre wrong, no one outside Lubbock will remember a week from now.

When a station, how ever small or large loses credibility it costs them in revenue, because no one wants to advertise on a station where thye are giving out false information because they will go to the other channels for real news.

hendog

Reaction score
SkinsFan26 said:
I have never seen such desperation for a 32 year old proven team cancer. Everyone on this board HATED him last year! What gives?

In all seriousness, the Cowboys are a good football team without TO. Why sign this jerk? He is so bad for any team!

But, from the flip side (Commanders fan view), I don't see the Cowboys winning the division without a playmaker, so...

I have never seen so much desperation from skins fans wanting to see if we've signed said cancer. I've never been on extremeskins. What gives.

The look of true desperation will be on the face of Shawn Springs tomorrow when he shows up at the weight room.:laugh2:

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
IF that conversation is legit.....not you, but the information the guy gave you, then that is the most plausable excuse for this. If that is genuine then it's a done deal. He wouldn't be technically signed til he got to Dallas to sign the deal.

I just was laughing cuz he interupted cuz he knew what i was gna ask b4 i did. i hope he wasnt lying 2 me

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
When a station, how ever small or large loses credibility it costs them in revenue, because no one wants to advertise on a station where thye are giving out false information because they will go to the other channels for real news.

except when you're the only station in town. maybe they planted the rumor to get everyone to listen to them for hte next hour and charges out the wa-zoo for time on the air for that hour or so.

hmmmmm....

SkinsFan26

Reaction score
Waffle said:

It worked last year, dude! I like the team that Danny has built and I love the coaching staff. I would say that the Boys have a little work to do to catch the Commanders. The wise posters here agree.

HeHateMe

Displaced but Dedicated
Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:

Again, I dont really see the long term implications for a station so small and hardly known outside the Lubbock area.

SkinsFan26

Reaction score
D41lasCowboys31 said:
:laugh2:

Randel El
16 games 558 yds 1 td

TO
6 games 763 yds 6 tdS

Randel El earned that contract!!!!

What does Randle El have to do with this. Answer the question!