Terrell Owens to Sign With Cowboys!! *CLOSED*

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
if T.O does sign this thread will probably reach 50 pages or another new thread will reach 25 pages, LOL. i don't even want to know how many T.O related posts in total have been posted since the off-season started, HAHA

hooskins

Reaction score
zrinkill said:
I still think its only one or 2 skin fans with 10 different user names ......... poor guy is so desperate for attention

Yeah that is exactly it....how did you ever know...now I am gonna go and cry

lgarcia792002

Reaction score
there is 2 minuts left in the basketball game then the news on channel 13 will start im staying up to watch what they say about owens i will post what they say about this saying

hooskins

Reaction score
zrinkill said:
I still think its only one or 2 skin fans with 10 different user names ......... poor guy is so desperate for attention

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
hooskins said:

well being a skins fan at least you're used to it.

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
lgarcia792002 said:
there is 2 minuts left in the basketball game then the news on channel 13 will start im staying up to watch what they say about owens i will post what they say about this saying

R u watching the lubbock station??? post it asap ill stay up to hear what ya got. that station prob doesnt know what it got itself into with all our calls hahaha

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
according to Roy from scout, T.O has agree to a multiyear deal and jay glazer has reported that T.O has agree to terms of a 3 year deal

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
Da Hammer said:
according to Roy from scout, T.O has agree to a multiyear deal and jay glazer has reported that T.O has agree to terms of a 3 year deal

Didnt roy from scout report an hour ago the story was fake??? :laugh2: FLIP FLOPPER!!!!

texastwister

Reaction score
Thats impossible ROy said the story was false! Good ol Roy YOU ARE SO FULL OF IT!(it does not equal ebay)

lgarcia792002

Reaction score
yes im watching the local lubbock 13 news channel im in the lubbock texas area i am also staying up to see what they gonna say about the owens situation i will post what they say as soon as it comes up see if this saying is legit or not

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
I don't know if Terrell Owens will divide the Dallas Cowboys Lockerroom, but he's already divided the Dallas Cowboys Zone.

The power Terrell Owens has over people is remarkable.