Terrell Owens to Sign With Cowboys!! *CLOSED*

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
texastwister said:
Anyone look at the site lately. They have changed the story.

Terrell Owens To Sign With Cowboys
( Air Date: 3/16/2006 )
A source with the Dallas Cowboys tells KLBK-13 that a deal between the team and wide receiver Terrell Owens has apparently been reached.

Terms of his contract have not been disclosed.

The Cowboys plan to announce the signing of Owens officially in a press conference on Monday.

Owens was ran out of Philadelphia after bad-mouthing the Eagles organization and quarterback Donovan McNabb last season. Owens is also remembered for taunting the Dallas Cowboys and its fans on the "Texas Stadium Star" while he was a member of the San Francisco 49ers a few years ago.

Owens enters his 11th season in the NFL, and will play on his third team in four years.

Original Post

Sources within the Dallas Cowboys have told the KLBK-13 Sports Department that the Cowboys have signed wide receiver Terrell Owens.

Terms of his contract have not been disclosed.

The Cowboys plan to announce the signing of Owens officially in a press conference on Monday.

Owens was ran out of Philadelphia after bad-mouthing the Eagles organization and quarterback Donovan McNabb last season. Owens is also remembered for taunting the Dallas Cowboys and its fans on the "Texas Stadium Star" while he was a member of the San Francisco 49ers a few years ago.

Owens enters his 11th season in the NFL, and will play on his third
team in four years.

"was ran" ?????

Now that they should be ashamed of!

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
321!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the total number of posts on a topic that we don't even know if it's true or not. This place is amazing.

Cowboy fans are the best fans in the entire world.

Give yourselves a hand!!!!!!!!:thankyou:

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
wow 22 pages cuz of a rumor. thats awsome :laugh2: :laugh2:

hopefully my song of the day will be Papas gotta brand new bag on monday!

texastwister

Reaction score
It was ran earlier tonight. When people started calling if it was true they must have changed the wording from signing to deal reached

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did you hear this breaking news from again???

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
We should start calling a 100 times till someone gives up and tells us its bs or not.

So, basically you just want to harass them until they tell you what you want to hear?

They're standing by their story. I hope they're right, because I'm going to LMAO at all the major media outlets and all of you.

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
RedskinsFanInTX said:
A source with the Dallas Cowboys tells KLBK-13 that a deal between the team and wide receiver Terrell Owens has apparently been reached.
http://www.klbk13.tv/

HAHA Really???? i hadnt heard that yet from the last 22 pages of posts!

texastwister

Reaction score
Wolf2k5 said:
HAHA Really???? i hadnt heard that yet from the last 22 pages of posts!

There is a difference originally it said signed. Now it say agreement has been reached. There is a huge difference and that what he's trying to tell you.

hooskins

Reaction score
RedskinsFanInTX said:

As a fellow Skins fan, I am just letting you know that this has been posted on this thread way back. That is old news. They are all being sarcastic buddy...

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
So, basically you just want to harass them until they tell you what you want to hear?

They're standing by their story. I hope they're right, because I'm going to LMAO at all the major media outlets and all of you.

I know and like i said at end of post. dont mix ALOT of booze with TO threads. ya tend to get frusterated. my bad

hooskins

Reaction score
texastwister said:
There is a difference originally it said signed. Now it say agreement has been reached. There is a huge difference and that what he's trying to tell you.

Actually that has already been posted as well before he did....

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
texastwister said:

I know and im pretty sure they said that already to without a new link tho. i took there word for it lol

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I still think its only one or 2 skin fans with 10 different user names ......... poor guy is so desperate for attention

texastwister

Reaction score
Why dont Skins fans go talk about how great Danny boy is and how they will beat the Cowboys on their own d## forum?

RedskinsFanInTX

Reaction score
HeHateMe said:
I'm with you 100% on this one.

Not that I don't think we'll end up with him eventually.

But this is one of the shadiest links I've ever seen.

Let me see it from a more credible source.

Moreover, dont you think that major sports media wouldve had this story reported already?
It is a Lubbock tv station

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
After almost a decade of beating them like a drum they finally are getting enouth courage to start talking trash again ................. after they go 4-12 this year they will be back to hiding on Extremeskins.com

JIGGYFLY

Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
321!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the total number of posts on a topic that we don't even know if it's true or not. This place is amazing.

Cowboy fans are the best fans in the entire world.

Give yourselves a hand!!!!!!!!:thankyou:
This is exactly why I think he will be signed look at all the excitement in cowboy nation. You no Jerry is eating this up.