Terrell Owens To the HOF

robjay04

Reaction score
As for the Moss/TO debate.

They were both different receivers. TO was not the deep threat Moss was but Moss was not the YAC moster TO was.

I think TO was more well rounded but he hasn’t the “best ever” at any attribute.

In my opinion, it’s similar to the Sanders/Smith debate.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
As for the Moss/TO debate.

They were both different receivers. TO was not the deep threat Moss was but Moss was not the YAC moster TO was.

I think TO was more well rounded but he hasn’t the “best ever” at any attribute.

In my opinion, it’s similar to the Sanders/Smith debate.
I don't think it is close at all.

Moss was superior. He was an instant TD waiting to happen.

Owens was a little more on the slow death side. He did way more dirty work too.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
He is no less of a Cowboy than Charles Haley or Deion Sanders.
To me, he & Deion are 1 & the same. Both jerks who should have never played for us. I'm cool with Haley though. All 3 are/were deserving of going into the HOF.

Cmac

Reaction score
Congrats to T.O. Well deserved. He wasn't the one that went to Cabo.

Alexander

Reaction score
To me, he & Deion are 1 & the same. Both jerks who should have never played for us. I'm cool with Haley though. All 3 are/were deserving of going into the HOF.
They all played for us and to me, that is fine. I don't have to love every guy that puts on the helmet.

Once they do, they need to produce. This guy did. So did Deion Sanders.

robjay04

Reaction score
I don't think it is close at all.

Moss was superior. He was an instant TD waiting to happen.

Owens was a little more on the slow death side. He did way more dirty work too.

That’s why I said the debate reminds me of the debate between Sanders/Smith.

Sanders was an 80 yard TD awaiting to happen every time he touched the call. Emmitt, on the other hand, did more dirty work and was a “slow death”.

Alexander

Reaction score
All TO ever did here was produce, I never understood the hate he got from Cowboy fans. If we had listened to him wouldnt even be in this mess.

It was the star thing.

You know, that romantic idea that a team symbol on the middle of the field means something?

Emmitt Smith came out and tried to reclaim it and the bozos still did not stop him.

To this day some imbeciles love George Teague because he stood up to it.

In all honesty, Owens did that because he could.

All we had to do was stop him. And we couldn't.

And that was the heavy DB draft with Larrimore and other garbage.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
All TO ever did here was produce, I never understood the hate he got from Cowboy fans. If we had listened to him wouldnt even be in this mess.

It's funny in a way. We hate Owens and Sanders, but there have been plenty of me-first players on this team over the years, plenty with rap sheets, plenty just plain out thugs, etc. I guess we pick and choose what we hate.

I just want players who help us win. Not all of them are going to be people I want to be my best friend. In fact, I'd say not many of them would be.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
It was the star thing.

You know, that romantic idea that a team symbol on the middle of the field means something?

Emmitt Smith came out and tried to reclaim it and the bozos still did not stop him.

To this day some imbeciles love George Teague because he stood up to it.

In all honesty, Owens did that because he could.

All we had to do was stop him. And we couldn't.

And that was the heavy DB draft with Larrimore and other garbage.

Thankfully, it looks like last year's heavy DB draft is going to turn out much better than that one.

The funny thing is we used similar picks on those players: Goodrich in 2nd, Lattimore in 3rd and Edwards in fifth, I believe.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
It's funny in a way. We hate Owens and Sanders, but there have been plenty of me-first players on this team over the years, plenty with rap sheets, plenty just plain out thugs, etc. I guess we pick and choose what we hate.

I just want players who help us win. Not all of them are going to be people I want to be my best friend. In fact, I'd say not many of them would be.
I'll agree with this. I might not like Deon or T.O. but they did perform on the field. Can't say that about a lot of recent Cowboys.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
That’s why I said the debate reminds me of the debate between Sanders/Smith.

Sanders was an 80 yard TD awaiting to happen every time he touched the call. Emmitt, on the other hand, did more dirty work and was a “slow death”.
To me Sanders quit.