Terrell Owens won't attend Hall of Fame induction ceremony

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's going to give an interview while doing pushups in his driveway again, isn't he?

Sydla

Reaction score
His choice but it's a dumb choice.

Then again, one thing you can saw about Owens is that when it comes to making sound decisions, he pretty much sucks at it.

Plankton

Reaction score
200w.gif

Sydla

Reaction score
I love it. T.O. shouldn't let those haters make any more money off him. Should have been a 1st ballot hall of famer. He talked the talk and walked the walk. Too bad he played most of his career with cry baby QB's that can't handle the intensity he brought to the team. Funny the only QB that loved T.O. is the hall of fame one.

LOL.

The guy was a nut ball. I always like how people blame everyone around TO for the issues. The common link through a lot of this was Owens.

Great, great WR. Great, great knucklehead too.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Other than dead people that get inducted. I wonder if there's been anyone else not to show up for their own induction?
The statement from the HOF committee states this is "unprecedented".

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ion-pro-football-hall-fame-induction-ceremony

Terrell Owens, who was selected for enshrinement into the Pro Football Hall of Fame this year, has declined an invitation to attend the induction ceremony, he said Thursday.

"While I am incredibly appreciative of this opportunity, I have made the decision to publicly decline my invitation to attend the induction ceremony in Canton," Owens said in a statement released Thursday. "... After visiting Canton earlier this year, I came to the realization that I wish to celebrate what will be one of the most memorable days of my life, elsewhere."

Owens, who said he has let the Hall of Fame know of his intentions, added he will announce "where and when" he will celebrate his induction at a later date.

"We are disappointed but will respect Terrell's decision not to participate in the enshrinement," Hall of Fame president David Baker said in a statement. "While unprecedented, the Pro Football Hall of Fame, the nearly 5,000 volunteers and the entire community are committed to celebrating the excellence of the Class of 2018 that will kick off the NFL's 99th season."

Baker said the Pro Football Hall of Fame would have no further comment on Owens' decision.

giphy.gif

Good!! Don't have to listen to that idiot carry on about how great he was. Not a stage big enough for that egomaniac. Barely big enuff for JJ!

Dre11

Reaction score
Moron!

It’s your day Terrell. You finally have everyone’s undivided attention, peers and fans alike. It’s all about your accomplishments this time around and you won’t attend?

This is why you will always be a laughing stock!

I’m glad he’s doing it, Screw the NFL and their holier than thou shenanigans. For them to make him wait over bs that didn’t pertain to the HOF voting was wrong, vindictive, and bush league.

Ccijcladac

Reaction score
I’m glad he’s doing it, Screw the NFL and their holier than thou shenanigans. For them to make him wait over bs that didn’t pertain to the HOF voting was wrong, vindictive, and bush league.
But their the mature ones & it doesn't fit the narrative to make T.O. look as if he's the immature one:;'-))

erod

Reaction score
There will never be a Hall of Fame speech pettier than Michael Jordan's. No one seemed to care though.
People certainly did. Jordan damaged his name and brand greatly that day.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
He’s probably looking for a pay day by having an induction party in Vegas or couldn’t find any one to induct him.

I would love to induct him. I would have a presentation that would include every TO moment from sharpie to feigning suicide when his gf threatened to leave. And every team he played for that NEVER went to the SB.