Signed by Cowboys Terrence Steele signs his tendered offer

starfan1

Reaction score
I’m not sure I like him at LG over RT but here goes nothing

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/updates-april-2023

This from the Updates from the mothership.

Maybe someone can post it if out there on twitter somewhere.

I believe this was the deadline for him to sign. It does not say anything about his rehab and how it is progressing.
I want to see him playing Guard. He's a beast at RT but he holds too much, if you can move him inside and him handle it. You got that monster inside that can handle that inside blitz that they havent be able to the last few yrs.

The best thing would be for Steele to move inside. That would allow Dallas to develop a later guy like mafi or draft a guy like vorhees.

starfan1

Reaction score
Still believe on opening day they start their best 5 with all three tackles starting. Cannot see a new OL coach keeping an elite run blocker or a future hall of famer as a backup.
I get that but I truly believe the best 5 would be a LG coming in from draft. O Cyrus Torrence maybe? Tyrons best days are done is much prefer he be swing tackle but hey I’m just a chair jockey not a coach

starfan1

Reaction score
I know he restructured for another run. Which will consist of time on the DL no doubt

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
His best attribute is his run blocking. Hopefully it translates at guard
Exactly, he gets in trouble with guys who can go wide and around him. He doesn't have good range so he has to hold. It's weird with him tho because if you watch him out off the snap that kick tackles do looks smooth. Some tackles look like they're going to fall back sometimes.

starfan1

Reaction score
Exactly, he gets in trouble with guys who can go wide and around him. He doesn't have good range so he has to hold. It's weird with him tho because if you watch him out off the snap that kick tackles do looks smooth. Some tackles look like they're going to fall back sometimes.
He had more false starts than holding penalties last year. As a team we had 23 and I think Tyler had 11 of them what I could find was Terrence had 1

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I bet Solari wants no part of their best run blocker on the bench either in Steele, if healthy.
Crazy how a team wasn't willing to give up a 2nd for a starting RT. Have to wonder how healthy he really is. Cause a healthy Steele shouldvebeen snatched up.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Unless they go guard in first 2 rounds that’s what we’re gonna see

But it will be short lived because I can’t see Tyron staying off DL

Tyron should be the swing. It would help preserve his body and career. Let the youth play.