News: Terrence Williams Arrested (includes all related articles) **merged**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
He is half out the door anyway.

Put this together with the broken foot and his chances have diminished a bit. He'd best look like a winner in the preseason games. He has some quite outstanding competition this year to beat out and two strikes against him if he expects to be welcomed back. I think he might but as a starter? H-m-m.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Put this together with the broken foot and his chances have diminished a bit. He'd best look like a winner in the preseason games. He has some quite outstanding competition this year to beat out and two strikes against him if he expects to be welcomed back. I think he will but as a starter? Who knows?

IMO the best case for him was to start 3 or 4 games until Gallup took his spot. I don't overreact to stuff like this, Damien Wilson's tailgate habits, the Dez video, etc - but at this point you have to think TWill is off the roster before the season starts.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Well, there goes what little trade value he had:muttley:

Was assuming that if fir so e reason we decided to trade a WR, he was the most likely choice.
Consistently averaged 670/year for 5 years. Not that great but serviceable fir a trade...and far better than someone like Austin has delivered.
5th rounder maybe
Oh well..maybe not now

DandyDon52

Reaction score
He could get suspended so I imagine other receivers will start the season if they play good he could be gone

32BellyOption

Reaction score
The hits keep coming.

BYE_FELICIA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.