News: Terrence Williams Arrested (includes all related articles) **merged**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Jesus, Terrence. Naming a friend as a driver when your phone is in the car and the key in your pocket? What a mess.

Well, he better heal up and come to camp ready to compete. He's lucky he didn't kill anybody, or die. He just lost whatever roster leverage he had in Dallas. I know the coaches love him, but he took a machete to his own career here.
He needed a Fall Guy! Too bad he's a Fail Guy.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That and when he gets suspended (you know goodell will get him) he hurts a very thin WR corps.

Well, one ray of hope for TW is that they didn't suspend Carroll this time last year when he got popped for an actual DUI.

But that video looks terrible for him. I mean, you gotta Protect the Shield!TM right?

glimmerman

Reaction score
D
Well, one ray of hope for TW is that they didn't suspend Carroll this time last year when he got popped for an actual DUI.

But that video looks terrible for him. I mean, you gotta Protect the Shield!TM right?
Didnt he get suspended his first 2 games of the season?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
D

Didnt he get suspended his first 2 games of the season?

I think that was speculated, but we 'only' had Irving, Demontre Moore, Elliott, and that scrub WR who ended his own career while trying to make the team suspended last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.