News: Terrence Williams Arrested (includes all related articles) **merged**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
IMO the best case for him was to start 3 or 4 games until Gallup took his spot. I don't overreact to stuff like this, Damien Wilson's tailgate habits, the Dez video, etc - but at this point you have to think TWill is off the roster before the season starts.

It could go either way but he'll have to impress the staff as never before if he expects to beat out the youngsters. I can't wait for TC to tell us.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
His 3.5m contract is fully guaranteed

If he gets a 2-4 game suspension that would rebate 400-800k

RS12

Reaction score
Says he was charged with public intoxication and that he wrapped his car around a pole and left the scene of the accident.
Before the old "I let somebody borrow the car" excuse, there is probably a camera or 12 that caught the whole thing.

timb2

Reaction score
No worry because Roger Goodell will ignore this, just like he is ignoring Odell Beckham with drugs

*You know I'm joking,if Beckham was a Cowboys he would have already been suspended.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Would you cut Terrence Williams for TWO Scooby Snacks?
maybe 3..those things rock!

th

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I forgot his 2018 salary is guaranteed.

Its really ironic that we only resigned TWill because he came back on a cheap contract and it will still bite us in the azz.
Plus he is injured.......can't cut an injured player without a settlement

Best course may be to take the suspension and recover some salary and cap space

This suspension could void his guarantees but that is not usually the case with DWIs

Status
Not open for further replies.