News: Terrence Williams Arrested (includes all related articles) **merged**

Status
Not open for further replies.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
vzy5xd.jpg
I think this might be photoshopped. His scooter is red.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've reached the point where I just want Terrance Williams gone.

Injured and now an idiot. At the worst possible time.

This team is trying to rebuild its receiving corps and this guy is simply in the way, a nuisance.

There are developing players like Noah Brown and rookies like Gallup and Wilson who will be fighting for roster spots. I don't want to lose one of them because we're stuck carrying this guy.

The receiver group is already long enough - with options if not established stars - and I don't want to see talent lost because they have to keep this guy due to himself contract.

I hope they do what they have to do, take the hit and just be rid of him. I prefer that to losing anyone else.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
Ok, Williams is officially full of crap. He says he didn't hit a light pole, and now pics of the wrecked Lambo come out, and there's the light pole laying right next to it!! And last time I checked,
hopping a curb doesn't destroy the entire front of a car.
0524-terrance-williams-car-wm-3.jpg

glimmerman

Reaction score
What a idiot. They offer free rides. He is a multimillionaire and was in the cat bird seat to be a major target this season with Dez and butler and Witten gone.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
What an awesome, totally believable story Terrance!

Best of luck in your future endeavors!

Dont joke too much, he just may put some special sauce in your food at the drivethru because he wont be working in the NFL after he is fired from the cowboys.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Already made 10 million and will get paid 3.5 soon. They kept him this year cause his money was guarenteed. Potential out for them in 2019. If he made 80 receptions and 1200 yards and 12 tds he would get a 1.5 million dollar bonus. This was his chance to get some bonus money.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
Here's the pics and police video of the arrest from TMZ. The video is definitely worth watching. I have no idea why he would release that statement complaining that the police arrested him without giving him a sobriety test. His entire interaction with the officers was a sobriety test, starting with him crashing his bike in the middle of the road in front of two patrol cars. He was so wasted he could barely talk, and at one pointed even said "I can't walk, man". He lied to the cops, telling them Kendall Wright was driving his car, but in his statement admitted he was the one driving the car. Gonna be interesting to see how this plays out. I don't know if they can charge him with DUI since they didn't catch him in the car, but he was 100% guilty of drunk driving that night. Glad nobody got hurt or killed.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Complete idiot ..... did he really think the cops were gonna let him get away with lying?

Status
Not open for further replies.