Video: Terrence Williams has heated altercation with stadium security after game

Etchyboy

Reaction score
Whoa. He got into it with the $14 an hour rent-a-cop? Get rid of him.

Kinda reminds me of that guy who went off on that Chick-Fil-A employee in the drive thru and posted it online. Dude not only got fired from a 6 figure job but ended up on welfare.

Reactions: BAT

Bigdog

Reaction score
The security guy was just demostrating his pass interference penalty that helped us win the game.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
If I were Jerry I would fine him for acting the fool.

There is no reason he has to act like that. The guy is just trying to do the job he is being paid to do. That guys sees thousands of people, his job is to react quickly first to possible breaches.
Yeah and Twill was acting like a breach.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I hope you're joking.
I see why I'm so disconnected from most. Before social media I got my Cowboys fix from Star Magazine. Every 2 weeks.

Kind of, sort of. If I was in that situation trying to manage a crowd, it would take me a bit to realize who that was. He is not as recognizable as others to me.

If he walked past me and was alone, no problem then.

ilykdrama

Reaction score
TWill's a ******. Let it go. Nobody knows you because you're not a big enough player. Also that lady screaming into the mic with her "worldstar" attitude IS what's wrong with society today. The security guard wasn't horrible to him.