Video: Terrence Williams has heated altercation with stadium security after game

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Whoa. He got into it with the $14 an hour rent-a-cop? Get rid of him.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Let me get this straight.

A security guard tries to stop someone from going into the team parking lot. The player identifies himself, and then walks by.

The first question I will pose is this.

Why don't the players have ID badges? Expecting the security guard to know all the players by sight is a bit ridiculous. It was an honest mistake. I would venture to say there are quite a few people here on this board who have IDs for work, perhaps a sticker for their car to park in the lot, and maybe even a card swiper to access the lot.

Second, how would a security guard stop someone who did not belong in that lot as they tried to pass. Unless the security guard is Superman and uses his laser eyes, you reach out and impede the progress of the individual.

Last, Williams shouldn't be rude to a guy doing his pinche job.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
If I were Jerry I would fine him for acting the fool.

There is no reason he has to act like that. The guy is just trying to do the job he is being paid to do. That guys sees thousands of people, his job is to react quickly first to possible breaches.

And what has T-will ever done to become immediately recognizable?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am not so sure that I could recognize him walking through the crowd in street clothes.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There are some seriously stupid people walking around this planet.

:facepalm:

And why are they so often the LOUDEST?

:rolleyes:

Kevin T

Reaction score
Security guard should have said "Oh, you're the reason for the one in 6 - 1". Probably would have hit him. Don't be so full of yourself...your career will be over soon enough and you'll be working as a security guard. Be nice to everyone...dude was only doing his job protecting HIS car.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Let me get this straight.

A security guard tries to stop someone from going into the team parking lot. The player identifies himself, and then walks by.

The first question I will pose is this.

Why don't the players have ID badges? Expecting the security guard to know all the players by sight is a bit ridiculous. It was an honest mistake. I would venture to say there are quite a few people here on this board who have IDs for work, perhaps a sticker for their car to park in the lot, and maybe even a card swiper to access the lot.

Second, how would a security guard stop someone who did not belong in that lot as they tried to pass. Unless the security guard is Superman and uses his laser eyes, you reach out and impede the progress of the individual.

Last, Williams shouldn't be rude to a guy doing his pinche job.

How many people here could pick Williams out of a lineup?

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
Who the hell knows what Terrence Williams looks like? Does he think he's Dez or something? You'd think he'd be in a better mood after that win, I guess he had to pretend to be important since he had some of his boys with him. That guy was just trying to keep people out of the players parking lot, doing his job. No reason to be such a tool.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
1) I worked security in college at Texas Stadium. If you're working every weekend...you're working. You very likely don't know what a lot of the players look like. TWill isn't exactly as recognizeable as Dez or Romo.

2) Just because you work security doesn't mean you are a huge fan.

3) Jerry will do pretty much nothing about this. He's so far removed from that I can't describe it. A third party contracts do to security at the stadium.

4) Funny story, when I was doing this I was in charge of different things, once I was handling one of the elevators to the boxes. I was poorly trained and had no idea what was really going on. A guy came and wanted to go through and i stopped him. HE just said no, i have a credential (didn't show it to me, just kept walking). I insisted he stop and he LOST it, pulled out his walkie talkie (which I didn't see) and tore me a bigger new hole than I've ever had before. Called the supervisors for security and just went crazy. I got reassigned but security agreed I did nothing wrong, he was just a jerk. He actually was a major stadium employee.

I don't miss that job, it was miserable. Drunk people, entitled people, jerks like this guy who though everyone who worked there should know who he is, etc. I bring this story up to come back to the point -

There is no reason a security guard should just know who you are. Anyone who thinks otherwise is mis-informed.

ksadler1

Reaction score
I'm sure Goodell and Mara are already working on a suspension for Williams.....

Etchyboy

Reaction score
Who says he's a football fan? That's not part of his job description, and I'm pretty sure it's not part of it to know the players by what they look like.

Exactly! I worked at my company for 20 years and I can tell you that I have no clue who or what my upper managers look like.