Video: Terrence Williams has heated altercation with stadium security after game

dfense

Reaction score
The way Williams has disappeared in games at times, I don't blame the guy for not recognizing him.

And what a jerk. Whatever makes you feel big I guess.

ringmaster

Reaction score
Security guard is probably a Philly fan.
That security guard deserved that *** chewing he got from Williams and if he's part of the stadium security team he should damn well know that Terrance is on the team.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
You make a lot of money playing a kids game. Try to be a little more understanding. I can't see Demarcus Ware or Tony Romo acting like this.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
His first mistake was not going AROUND security instead of staying in bounds.....

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
That security guard deserved that *** chewing he got from Williams and if he's part of the stadium security team he should damn well know that Terrance is on the team.

Who says he's a football fan? That's not part of his job description, and I'm pretty sure it's not part of it to know the players by what they look like.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Didn't appear too heated. Now if the guy would have told Twill if wouldn't disappear so much during the season he might have recognized him, that could have led to something heated. lol

sillycon

Reaction score

Are you going to recognize 50+ faces? There are some players who you will recognize immediately but there will be faces who you will not recognize without looking at their jersey. That's silly to blame it on the security guy. What if an impersonator tried to get through? Do you let him just waltz through just because he looks like a player? If TWill walked through in uniform and was stopped, I could understand the reaction. But in street clothes? As others have said, TWill could have been a little more understanding...