Terrible Kellen Moore jokes

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My biggest fear is, Dallas offense still sputters. The whole coaching staff gets canned. Dak is still starter next year and KM runs a high flying offense on a different team.
That would be text book 21st century Dallas cowboys.

Really? When did this happen before? Are you talking about Sean Payton 14 years ago? If so, that's hardly a pattern.

cowboyec

Reaction score
aliens on a planet near orion's belt call Kellen Moore the father of their modern passing game.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Really? When did this happen before? Are you talking about Sean Payton 14 years ago? If so, that's hardly a pattern.
I think he just means that's the type of bad decision making we're getting used to.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think he just means that's the type of bad decision making we're getting used to.

The complaint is usually that we hang onto coaches too long. I guess we can dream up a worst case scenario for everything if we try hard enough. I personally prefer to defer my misery until there is a reason for it rather than try and get a head start before we know how things will play out.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The complaint is usually that we hang onto coaches too long. I guess we can dream up a worst case scenario for everything if we try hard enough. I personally prefer to defer my misery until there is a reason for it rather than try and get a head start before we know how things will play out.
That's a healthy way to live.

cowboyec

Reaction score
apparently...Kellen Moore was one of the droids they were looking for.

cowboyec

Reaction score
stonehenge was built in honor of Kellen Moore's offense in the huddle.

cowboyec

Reaction score
the new definition for Artificial Intelligence is.....Kellen Moore.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
With all these Kellen Moore posts about him being the savior and all I figured it be a good time to break out the funnies.

When Kellen Moore does pushups he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.

When Kellen Moore does Interviews he has a serious nose whistle.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Kellen Moore walks into a bar, orders 12 shots and starts drinking them as fast as he can.
The bartender asks, "Dang, why are you drinking so fast?"
Moore says, "You would be drinking fast, too, if you had what I had."
The bartender asks, "What do you have?"
Moore says, "I have a clown for a boss."

Buttermaker

Reaction score
Jerry Jones would never force a offensive coordinator on his head coach.

right?----- wait, um, uh, did he? ooooh yeeeaaa.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Chuck Norris doesn’t have nightmares. But when he does it’s Saturday night and he is the DC facing a Kellen Moore offensive juggernaut.