Texans are releasing JJ Watt

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anybody here interested in J.J coming to the team since he is now gone from the Texans. He would be some help to the D-line and entire defense considering how they played last season.
It would be nice to have a defensive player apologize to Dak because the defense sucks.

fivetwos

Reaction score
The more important question is:
Is there any reason he'd be interested in coming here at this point in his career?
I'm unsure of his family situation.

Its obviously the one place he can play and not uproot all of that and be close if he wants.

Then again, he can probably sign on for a big Tampa party and just when everyone says it can't happen they are hoisting another trophy.

Depends on his priorities for now I suppose.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I'm unsure of his family situation.

Its obviously the one place he can play and not uproot all of that and be close if he wants.

Then again, he can probably sign on for a big Tampa party and just when everyone says it can't happen they are hoisting another trophy.

Depends on his priorities for now I suppose.
Guarantee, of all his priorities, it's not remaining close to Houston with a team that Houston hates.

JayFord

Reaction score
if you can guarantee me 16 games i'll do it in a heartbeat

but its a good possibility you'll only get 2 quarters before he goes down with a season ending injury

Corso

Reaction score
if you can guarantee me 16 games i'll do it in a heartbeat

but its a good possibility you'll only get 2 quarters before he goes down with a season ending injury
How about this guarantee:
He ain't thinking about signing with the Cowboys.

JayFord

Reaction score
How about this guarantee:
He ain't thinking about signing with the Cowboys.
it's a 100% chance we dont sign him so i'm right there with you

to me it's not even worth thinking about we're not getting him

Corso

Reaction score
it's a 100% chance we dont sign him so i'm right there with you

to me it's not even worth thinking about we're not getting him
I dig fantasy.
I trade upon it.

I guess I get bored with it and decide to be harsh upon things and I take it out on you guys.

My badness.

Mucho mucho mucho amor.

You're one of my faves.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Anybody here interested in J.J coming to the team since he is now gone from the Texans. He would be some help to the D-line and entire defense considering how they played last season.
he is older. injury prone. expensive. not the long term answer. he needs to go to a team like tamp, KC or Rams that are ready for a run, he can play sparingly, and be saved for post season run. he won't do us much good.

blueblood70

Reaction score
No, it's why would he even sign here, even if healthy.
nh the guys got question marks before id even consider it..just because big name get released or is available doesnt mean you should sign them if they have injury history, HE DOES, Has Age, He does, also big $$ he does..those are far more important to as k before we get to would he come here..