Texans are releasing JJ Watt

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
nh the guys got question marks before id even consider it..just because big name get released or is available doesnt mean you should sign them if they have injury history, HE DOES, Has Age, He does, also big $$ he does..those are far more important to as k before we get to would he come here..
Okay. Whatever floats across your grey matter.
We cool.

bewp7

Reaction score
he probably want to win a ring...and he does not need the cowboys to make his brand bigger. he have no use for this team.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
How about this guarantee:
He ain't thinking about signing with the Cowboys.
Im thinkin That I hope he is thinkin like you are thinkin That is what I just thunk and im standin by my thunkulization

blueblood70

Reaction score
Okay. Whatever floats across your grey matter.
We cool.
right slap tjhs inside yours

dude was part of terrible defense and on team where he went Watson went 4-12 , then he makes waves supports Watsons wanting out then asks for release.. all the things i aid on my earlier post add this

equals,

RED FLAGS!!

Corso

Reaction score

dude was part of terrible defense and on team where he went Watson went 4-12 , then he makes waves supports Watsons wanting out then asks for release.. all the things i aid on my earlier post add this

equals,

RED FLAGS!!
Okay. Thank you. I'm sure you think you're making more of a point.
That's great.
I'm happy for you.

I'm disinterested in where you've been trying to go.

Corso

Reaction score
Im thinkin That I hope he is thinkin like you are thinkin That is what I just thunk and im standin by my thunkulization
I need to dive deep into my own thunkulization.

I wonder if it's like Scrooge McDuck diving into one of his safes?

Let me ask the expert:
@Furboy ?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Anybody here interested in J.J coming to the team since he is now gone from the Texans. He would be some help to the D-line and entire defense considering how they played last season.
I highly doubt he wants to leave one dysfunctional organization and jump right into another one. He will head to Green Bay or Pittsburgh.

Flamma

Reaction score
Anybody here interested in J.J coming to the team since he is now gone from the Texans. He would be some help to the D-line and entire defense considering how they played last season.

No. I don't think the Cowboys have a DE problem. They have an interior lineman problem. Watt isn't going to help on that front. He'll just take up cap space.

Shane612

Reaction score
32 (in March) old DE..
Nah....well, maybe for vet min. plus incentives.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
He’ll use up whatever he has left in his tank before Dallas can compete. Both sides would be wise to walk away from this.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Texans attempting to blow it up and start over, but just keep forgetting to get out of their own way:
giphy.gif

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score

equals,

RED FLAGS!!

Yeah, he’s so bad that he has double the number of sacks of all other defensive line players currently under contract on the team combined. In case you’re wondering, he has over 100 while Tank has less than 45.

If I am Jerry, I am racing to sign both players from the 2011 draft. Yes, I’m talking about three players on the same team from that draft in the top 11 picks: Patrick Peterson (pick 5), Tyron Smith (pick 9) and J.J. Watt (pick 11).

Watt would play DT in Quinn’s defense. Just close your eyes and imagine for a minute a line with DLaw, Watt, Gallimore and Gregory, then a secondary with Diggs and Peterson as your two starting corners. Upgrade doesn’t even begin to describe it.

But then I wake up and realize it ain’t happening with the current cap situation and our QB holding us hostage for $40 million per year.

“No interest” according to the Star Telegram.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
No. I don't think the Cowboys have a DE problem. They have an interior lineman problem. Watt isn't going to help on that front. He'll just take up cap space.

He’s a DE in the 3-4 but a DT in the 4-3.