Texans DB Kamari Lassiter talks about his matchup with Cowboys WR George Pickens

I don't remember the first PI but the one in the endzone was definitely a pretty cheap call.
 
I like Lassiter. Saw a lot of him last seasons and he’s a fine young cornerback. He’s a dawg. One of the pi was pretty rubbish but the one when GP did the inside out move and shook him and he had to consequently grab GP was a legit flag.
 
I don't remember the first PI but the one in the endzone was definitely a pretty cheap call.
That was the first one. The second one was illegal contact. The second one was the right call. The first one was cheap. Assuming I remember the order correctly.
 
That was the first one. The second one was illegal contact. The second one was the right call. The first one was cheap. Assuming I remember the order correctly.
Yea I don't remember which was which, but the one I'm thinking of was the one in the end zone. I think it was the second one on the same drive.
 
Yea I don't remember which was which, but the one I'm thinking of was the one in the end zone. I think it was the second one on the same drive.
They were both in the end zone on the same drive
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,162
Messages
14,670,577
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top