- Messages
- 79,851
- Reaction score
- 47,959
That was the first one. The second one was illegal contact. The second one was the right call. The first one was cheap. Assuming I remember the order correctly.I don't remember the first PI but the one in the endzone was definitely a pretty cheap call.
Yea I don't remember which was which, but the one I'm thinking of was the one in the end zone. I think it was the second one on the same drive.That was the first one. The second one was illegal contact. The second one was the right call. The first one was cheap. Assuming I remember the order correctly.
They were both in the end zone on the same driveYea I don't remember which was which, but the one I'm thinking of was the one in the end zone. I think it was the second one on the same drive.
