Twitter: Texans fired HC and GM Bill O’Brien

blueblood70

Reaction score
I mean I was just saying they are winless. Whoever is winless with them is also the worst team in the league.
no real true non hate eyes can see the Jets and dolphins and then it goes UP from there. records dont tell the entire story watch the games.. the DC are fixable its sux being 1-3 but with the offense making few less mistakes and find a way to utilize the current players the coaches on defense has to find way to get it going in one direction.. im giving MM more then 4 games to start talking about him being bust or fraud..this place has gone insane ..

BO was due like Garett was but MM and this staff is new and i knew when i saw that firing immediately the sharks would say how come Nolan or MM isnt being fired and its STUPID...

dckid

Reaction score

Another ownership group that is just happy to collect the revenue from the league. 85% of the teams every year are not actually trying to win a SB. Owners are not stupid, The salary cap system is there to protect the owners more than anything else.
Teams make so much money that the ownership group just doesn't care about winning.
Jerry has 3 rings and is a HOF, and has made a 40X on his purchase of the Cowboys, that is just in team value. Who knows how much revenue and profit he has made over the past 30 years. I am not begrudging the guy, I am just saying the incentive to win isn't what it was in 1990, 1991.
He really just does not care.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
no real true non hate eyes can see the Jets and dolphins and then it goes UP from there. records dont tell the entire story watch the games.. the DC are fixable its sux being 1-3 but with the offense making few less mistakes and find a way to utilize the current players the coaches on defense has to find way to get it going in one direction.. im giving MM more then 4 games to start talking about him being bust or fraud..this place has gone insane ..

BO was due like Garett was but MM and this staff is new and i knew when i saw that firing immediately the sharks would say how come Nolan or MM isnt being fired and its STUPID...
Ok so what they are the 3rd worst team in the league? Fine. Texans are the 3rd worst team in the league.