Signed by Cowboys Texans trade DT Eli Ankou to Dallas Cowboys for seventh rd pick

wecasa

Reaction score
Eli Ankou has played with 4 different teams, 1 of them twice, since 2017. Ugh, not good.

Signed as an Undrafted Free Agent by the Texans in 2017. Since then, he has been picked up by 3 other teams, then back to Houston 2 weeks ago. Now our Cowboys traded for him. Ugh, doesn't sound encouraging.

(2017 -- 2020)
Texans ==> Jacksonville Jaguars ==> Cleveland Browns ==> Indianapolis Colts ==> back to Houston Texans==> traded to Dallas Cowboys.
Man with all that travel maybe Stephen was able to secure some of his frequent flyer miles...

conner01

Reaction score
A Brown's writer in 2019 said he, "carries too much sloppy weight and isn't a good pass rusher."
Hope that wasn't accurate or that he has changed, otherwise, it's just a Poe rerun.
He can’t be any worse and he ain’t as expensive
He may just not be a good player, but if he gives effort that’s an improvement

fivetwos

Reaction score
Same depth is available on the streets. 100 guys.

Don't care about the 7th round pick. This FO's constant attempt to appear clever is what kills me.
Hahaha. Nice.

Subtracting and adding to the roster on Halloween for guys that fit the system.

Maybe do that in the offseason but I guess they gave it their all.

Great stuff yet again.

Football guys. Secret sauce.

Wolfpack

Reaction score
Don't count your chickens just yet!!
Oh I know. They probably have been trying to acquire Hopkins via trade for next year's #2 overall. Because Jerry is sure if they have four #1 Wrs this will all blow over. Never mind that their 3rd QB will be on IR by halftime Sunday.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
3rd string NT is what the practice squad is for. This move is just idiotic all around. There's literally nothing positive you can say about it.

If we don't like what we've got on the practice squad, there is no other realistic option. Expanded PS means there isn't much at all out there on the street