Texas Longhorns

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Whitey had 7 rec, 107 yds (31 long), and 2 TDs. As far as PR goes, he acted like Patrick Crayton all night....Fair Catch city.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
So the defense and STs has given up 68 pts this year, which is pretty darn impressive. But just as impressive is the fact that those two phases have contributed 7 TDs this season.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3031275 said:
you, boy

race WARRR

let's get it on!
:laugh2:

Biggems;3031281 said:
Whitey had 7 rec, 107 yds (31 long), and 2 TDs. As far as PR goes, he acted like Patrick Crayton all night....Fair Catch city.
not bad for a whitey

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
wait a second...let me correct myself....there arent any thugs at the U anymore.......and it is obvious by how bad they have played over the last half decade.

opponents are no longer afraid of getting shanked on the field or walking off the field. The Orange Bowl is no longer the college version of Veteran Stadium.....

Miami needs to get back to recruiting in the ghetto and the Florida penal system....same with FSU

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Biggems;3031263 said:
7 points tonight....82 pts in 7 games......68 pts by the defense (the other two TDs came on a pick 6 in the UTEP game and a blocked punt for a TD in the Wyoming game)

so as a team, the Horns are giving up just under 12 pts a game (all 3 phases combined)

as for the defense, they are giving up just under 10 pts a game

Wait a second, isn't the SEC the ONLY conference that plays defense?? :D

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3031275 said:
you, boy

race WARRR

let's get it on!

Uhhh, let's not... let's leave Rampage to his little fantasy, that white WRs can't possibly be NFL prospects...

Avaj

Peace Be Still
Reaction score
silverbear;3031444 said:
He slapped the black right off of a few Tigers DBs... LOL...
:laugh2: He sure did. I can't understand why no one would want to draft this kid. I think he is the real deal.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Avaj;3031729 said:
:laugh2: He sure did. I can't understand why no one would want to draft this kid. I think he is the real deal.

He'll be a good player at the next level.

The question for me is do you take him in the 1st or 2nd round.

IMO if you have a well constructed team than you can use a 1st rounder on him as a luxury.

I don't think Dallas would have that luxury of taking him in the 1st round.

We need a NT, OT, or Safety first.

Shady12

Reaction score
#1 offense #2 defense in the nation I think. Wait, I thought their offense sucked?

8FOR!3

Reaction score
What was the final score? I stopped watching it when it was 35-7 before they turned on the fights at Buffalo Wild Wings, I figured I'd be better off watching the Florida game hoping they'd lose, because Texas had it won. And then I got to see UFC 104, I was at BWW half the day lol.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
kmp77;2924404 said:
I wonder where Shipley is gonna get drafted. I wouldn't mind getting him.

I would LOVE to have a guy like Shipley, but I think his stock is climbing to the first half of the second round...