Texas Rangers Thread

Mike_45

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4163489 said:
Napoli needs some redemption. Mike, it is unusual for him to struggle this much, hitting the ball hard, hopefully it will eventually start falling.

Bring on Moore, our problem was we hadn't seen him. Now we have.

I know, Napoli, Young and Cruz have been absent from this series. If their bats would awaken today this series is over.

Mike_45

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4163519 said:
Kotchman singles to make it 3-2. He struck out, but the ump wasn't watching apparently.

The Rays are like a zit on the inside of your nose, very annoying and takes a while to go away!

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Mike_45;4163525 said:
I know, Napoli, Young and Cruz have been absent from this series. If their bats would awaken today this series is over.

Well Nap has had big hits. Young and Cruz have been absent.

Matt Moore in now, hope we can get to him this time.

Mike_45

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4163531 said:
Well Nap has had big hits. Young and Cruz have been absent.

Matt Moore in now, hope we can get to him this time.

Moore looks awful good now. We can only hope that we do, or 3 runs might not be enough.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Matt Moore is unstoppable...this kid is going to be their best pitcher and might be already

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Sam I Am;4163524 said:
It appears the Rangers want to make this a stomach twister just like yesterday's game.

I'm going in with the mindset that the Rangers haven't given up a lead yet in this series. Just because they happened to get it early in Game 4 simply means you can relax or fixate on your stamp collection instead (I'm going to mow the lawn). We got dis ting. ;)

dback

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4163576 said:
That was a hard fought inning for Harrison. We are through 5.

Harrison's pitch count is up there. If he can really dig in maybe we can get 7 innings out of him. That would put him around 120 pitches.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Hopefully no Koji. If we can get 1 more inning out of Harrison, we'll be in good shape.

Rangers offense looks content to just get through the innings and let the pitching staff win this.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Just looking at the GameDay, it looks like Moore is just mowing the Rangers down with little effort.

He is only throwing a 4 seam fastball (80%) and a slider (20%)

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
dback;4163583 said:
Harrison's pitch count is up there. If he can really dig in maybe we can get 7 innings out of him. That would put him around 120 pitches.

He is at 97 now. I don't think Wash lets him throw 120 pitches.

EDIT: Yep, there is Holland.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4163584 said:
Hopefully no Koji. If we can get 1 more inning out of Harrison, we'll be in good shape.

I'll take Koji over Oliver. With Koji comes uncertainty. With Oliver, there's no doubt.:eek: