Texas Rangers Thread

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
At about this time I'd normally be shaking my nicely defined backside in the direction of Detroit (where they're going to play Game 4 tonight against the Yanks) and shout:

"How ya like us now, *****es!!!?"

But I'm too classy of a guy for that kind of stuff at my age. ;)

utrunner07

Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllccccccccssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

utrunner07

Reaction score
Feel bad for the rays a bit though, young guys, most class acts, fought hard, great manager, sucky fan base.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Draegerman;4163821 said:
At about this time I'd normally be shaking my nicely defined backside in the direction of Detroit (where they're going to play Game 4 tonight against the Yanks) and shout:

"How ya like us now, *****es!!!?"

But I'm too classy of a guy for that kind of stuff at my age. ;)

You are doing it now aren't you? :laugh2:

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
utrunner07;4163826 said:
Feel bad for the rays a bit though, young guys, most class acts, fought hard, great manager, sucky fan base.

I agree with this. If I wasn't pulling for the Rangers I would be pulling for these guys.

But go Rangers!

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
Now I have to pull for the Yankees.

Do not want to face the damn Tigers again.

I will never feel clean again.

reddyuta

Reaction score
wow Adrian!!!.the angels really dropped the ball on Beltre and Napoli,good thing for the Rangers though:D

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
What a season! It will never compare to winning the franchise's first playoff series ever but the fact that we did this without Cliff Lee is so satisfying. We took the shortcut last year with Cliff, now we're doing it the old-fashioned way this year :bow:

Mike_45

Reaction score
reddyuta;4163842 said:
wow Adrian!!!.the angels really dropped the ball on Beltre and Napoli,good thing for the Rangers though:D

I am grateful for the Angels dropping the ball. I am pretty sure without those two guys we would not be in the ALCS.

Who is everyone pulling for in the NLDS's? I want the Cards to beat the Phils. And the Diamondbacks.

My first MLB game in person was at old Busch and I don't like Cliff Lee leaving us in the lurch and I have a buddy who I went to school with on the Diamondbacks.

Come to think of it, one of my friends as a youngster that lived two houses down from me until he moved away when we were 5 is Justin Ruggiano who is on the Rays. Although I don't think he made the postseason roster.

utrunner07

Reaction score
reddyuta;4163842 said:

Not to mention Vlade last year.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Beltre today:

tRBau.gif

Me:

baseballfandance_medium.gif