Texas Rangers Thread

Air Force One

Reaction score
Mike_45;4175899 said:
Amen to that, anytime Joe Buck and his forehead is unhappy is good for all.

Man, what a postseason for Nelly!

I know man. :D

Cruz is single handedly winning this series for us. He seeing the ball unbelievably great right now.

dwdj75

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
Heisenberg;4175936 said:

There any way you could pleeeaaaassse make a gif of the dug out reaction to the Cruz homer ? Kinsler just kills me on that !

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Last night was the first game of the series I've missed completely. So I'm sorry for that loss guys, haha.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
dwdj75;4175983 said:
There any way you could pleeeaaaassse make a gif of the dug out reaction to the Cruz homer ? Kinsler just kills me on that !

Ianscream.gif

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
btw, Hambone looked like he gingerly went into second on the double. When he went from second to home, he paused at home plate. I hope he didn't injure his hammy. :/

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Sam I Am;4176036 said:
btw, Hambone looked like he gingerly went into second on the double. When he went from second to home, he paused at home plate. I hope he didn't injure his hammy. :/

Agreed. I saw both of that. Might be just another reason to close out this series tomorrow.

StylisticS

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4175988 said:
Last night was the first game of the series I've missed completely. So I'm sorry for that loss guys, haha.

You are forgiven. However, dont let that happen again.:D

BTW, I also noticed how Hamilton got up after coming home. Hope he is ok.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
A lot of you have said you would rather play the Cardinals in the WS rather than Brewers. If/When we get there, I would rather play the Brewers. The Cardinals are a much more seasoned team. The Brewers are young.

I think we are seeing the difference in their series now. The Cardinals just look better than the Brewers.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Heisenberg;4176013 said:

Wow, I really love watching these guys celebrate together. Such a perfect example of a 'band of brothers' mindset throughout most of last season 'til now. Not the most talented group of guys in the league and certainly not the most overpaid, but damn they mesh well. The chemisty between each one is almost electric and it just makes you wish that, as a fan, you could step out of your old life and share it with them...if only for a moment.

Now if only our Cowboys would catch up to them. :bang2:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Cruz has been clutch this series. That guy is so fun to watch. We're 1 win away from going back to the Series. I'm loving it.