Texas Rangers Thread

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4177087 said:
If it bounces foul first then comes back in before third or first base it is fair. If it hits either bag it is fair because the bases are in fair territory.

Thanks! Learn something new every day.

Ren

Reaction score
Never expected them to beat Verlander twice, they took 1 game in Detroit that's the important part got 2 games now to close it out at home.

Not a big fan of Holland though so game 6 scares me a little, he was terrible in game 2

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Ren;4177105 said:
Never expected them to beat Verlander twice, they took 1 game in Detroit that's the important part got 2 games now to close it out at home.

Not a big fan of Holland though so game 6 scares me a little, he was terrible in game 2

Verlander was far from special tonight. CJ has just been sad.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I don't see how Koji can recover from this. This has been one of the longest "cold" streaks that I've seen from a relief pitcher. The guy's confidence is not just broken, it is broken into a million little pieces. With Mark Lowe coming back and even Yoshi pitching just as bad if not a little better, Koji is irrelevant next year.

Ren

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4177111 said:
Verlander was far from special tonight. CJ has just been sad.

CJ wasn't to bad they kept him inn an inning to long

Ren

Reaction score
They'll close it out at home, hopefully on saturday so it doesn't get in the way of any football if it goes 7

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Ren;4177135 said:
They'll close it out at home, hopefully on saturday so it doesn't get in the way of any football if it goes 7

Well I'm going to game 6, so I hope you are right :D

yimyammer

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I let curiosity get the best of me and I decided to watch an inning, actually....I WATCHED 1/2 OF ONE INNING!

So, I came in during whatever inning it was when Detroit was up to bat and the score was 2-2.

I quickly changed the channel after Detroit hit a home run to make it 6-2, I should have left as soon as they went up 4-2 and they may have had a chance, my bad, I'll quit watching, this one's on me.

:cry:

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
yimyammer;4177151 said:
Sorry guys, I let curiosity get the best of me and I decided to watch an inning, actually....I WATCHED 1/2 OF ONE INNING!

So, I came in during whatever inning it was when Detroit was up to bat and the score was 2-2.

I quickly changed the channel after Detroit hit a home run to make it 6-2, I should have left as soon as they went up 4-2 and they may have had a chance, my bad, I'll quit watching, this one's on me.

:cry:

Haha nah, not all. Watch all you want buddy.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Derek holland needs to pitch 5 decent innings tomorrow and we should win.

Stautner

Reaction score
Ntegrase96;4177077 said:
So if it hits foul first and bonces back in before it gets out of the infield, its fair?

reddyuta;4177660 said:
Derek holland needs to pitch 5 decent innings tomorrow and we should win.

I sure hope he does more than that. We are playing with fire by not getting stronger performances from our starting pitchers.