Thank you Jason Garrett

CutMeMick

Reaction score
Can't blame him too much. A fish rots from the head first, so as long as Jerruh is running things in the FO, this franchise is doomed. Not sorry to see Sir Clapper take a hike, though.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
No words needed...just this.....
OGC.e86d11e854c7a61cbfda79552a232a8f

cml750

Reaction score
Thanks for nothing and good riddance. If Jerry somehow keeps that idiot I am done with this team forever.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Thank you for being a true professional, a great man, and being able to put up with Jerry for 10 years. You may not have achieved the results that this fan base expects, but the players never quit on you and I know you wanted to bring another championship to Big D. Good luck with your future endeavors.
That red headed idiot smiled and clapped until the end , I hope he never gets a job in the NFL again. I’ll wish him nothing good when it comes to the nfl and he should have been canned years ago.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
I appreciate all Garrett tried to do, but I'm glad he's about to be gone.

It's been overdue for change.

He still gave us the Jason Garrett Thanksgiving game. I'll appreciate him for that.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Thank you for being a true professional, a great man, and being able to put up with Jerry for 10 years. You may not have achieved the results that this fan base expects, but the players never quit on you and I know you wanted to bring another championship to Big D. Good luck with your future endeavors.
You're kidding right?

smitty313

Reaction score
Naw he can gtho he deserves much worse for sandbagging Wade

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

I refuse to thank him. F Jason Garrett.....

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score

Good luck JG

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Thank you Garrett for a another 8-8 season and missing the playoffs. You have been the best clapper I have ever seen. No one will ever wear a head set like you even when you don’t use it. I will miss the same post game speech about fighting, stacking good days together, getting to work and learning ect... Thank you for giving me zero hope for 10 years of a team I have rooted for all of my life. I’m going to miss you

Beaker42

Reaction score
No, just no. That’s like thanking the ****** who stole your prom date after the dance. He deserves nothing from us but scorn and ridicule. He sucks.