Thank you Jason Garrett

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Thank you for being a true professional, a great man, and being able to put up with Jerry for 10 years. You may not have achieved the results that this fan base expects, but the players never quit on you and I know you wanted to bring another championship to Big D. Good luck with your future endeavors.
High road, like that

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
OGC.0c2865a27c9670eb6ffd0fb53dd0d645
Dallas fans.... Endgame for Jason Garrett.

stiletto

Reaction score
I would've said this after 5 years and him being out but NOT 10....that's a decade of pretty much nothing. First time in franchise history the team has gone two full decades without appearing in the NFC Championship game. It's a sad state of affairs....

Garrett and co. squandered more talent in a decade than the previous coaches after Jimmy all put together.

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
Thank you for being a true professional, a great man, and being able to put up with Jerry for 10 years. You may not have achieved the results that this fan base expects, but the players never quit on you and I know you wanted to bring another championship to Big D. Good luck with your future endeavors.
:laugh:

doomsday808

Reaction score
I'll wait for the official announcement. What make us think that Jerry isn't going to give Jason Garrett one more year?