THANKS CowboysZone....

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your loss....I can also relate as I lost my dad to cancer two years ago.

popp1234

Reaction score
I will truly keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers, Three. Lost my dad the same way.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;4057859 said:
This year has been extremely difficult on my family and I... My grandma's cancer reared it's evil head again and found its way into her kidney. Oh how I wish they would find a cure for that damn disease! Needless to say it has been a VERY stressful and emotional time for everyone that loved her...

The Lord saw fit to take her home this Friday, so I'm happy she is no longer suffering and is at peace.

I just wanted to say thanks for being an outlet for me... I love posting on here and have learned to value everyone's opinion whether I agree or not (chuckle) over the past 5 and a half years. You guys have become like a family to me, we argue, we joke, we laugh and at the end of the day we all share a common love, the Cowboys.

Kind regards,

Three...

:star:

You have my deepest condolences for your loss... but I can see that you're dealing with your pain well...

Trust me, the time will come when you think of your grandmother, and you won't remember the bad times at the end, instead the memories of the good times will pop into your head...

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your grandma. Very sad that people have to endure cancer and all the horrible diseases in this world. At least she is no longer in pain.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
I'm sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

Mansta54

Reaction score
GOD bless you and your family. Your grandma is in a much better place..

Woods

Reaction score
I've recently dealt with what you've just gone through.

There's comfort in knowing the pain is over and that she is in a much, much better place looking over you and blessing you.

I hope you're making it through this ordeal o.k.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;4057859 said:
This year has been extremely difficult on my family and I... My grandma's cancer reared it's evil head again and found its way into her kidney. Oh how I wish they would find a cure for that damn disease! Needless to say it has been a VERY stressful and emotional time for everyone that loved her...

The Lord saw fit to take her home this Friday, so I'm happy she is no longer suffering and is at peace.

I just wanted to say thanks for being an outlet for me... I love posting on here and have learned to value everyone's opinion whether I agree or not (chuckle) over the past 5 and a half years. You guys have become like a family to me, we argue, we joke, we laugh and at the end of the day we all share a common love, the Cowboys.

Kind regards,

Three...

:star:

You are in my prayers.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers are with you and your family.

I agree, this place is a nice refuge if even only for a few minutes a day regardless of what may be troubling us.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
silverbear;4058032 said:
Is this a great group of posters, or what??
Yes, it is. That makes me even sadder for the guys who have chosen to leave because they can't stand the rules here.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm sorry for your loss threeSportStar80.

My prayers are with you and your family.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Glad that we could be of some help, friend.

Prayers to you and yours.