Thanks for nothing, Jerrah

Wildcat711

Reaction score
Go back and continue playing with your insults...

You just purely are a baby spoiled....crap mouth.

Both Edoga and Biadasz struggled at times in 2023.
The Cowboys offensive line needs a serious overhaul
Undrafted free agent T.J. Bass easily outclassed Edoga in his rookie year.
And Brock Hoffman blocked like a beast when he saw action.
Matt Waletzko could be an option there.
The Cowboys have Asim Richards, Josh Ball, Dakoda Shipley, and Earl Bostick all waiting in the wings.

That is called discussion...crap head.

The Cowboys (could) replace free agent Tyler Biadasz with the top center in the draft. Powers-Johnson has a ton of athleticism and a mean streak the pivot man must have in the NFL. The Ducks run a zone-based scheme, so he’s already familiar with working laterally and in conjunction with his teammates.

Craig Strobeck-USA TODAY Sports
And answer my original "football" question.. before you go off on another ridiculous rant.

What were these "ethics" that got Jimmy Johnson fired?.. Its new to me.. I haven't heard that one before.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
HDadJAu.gif
Your gonna make him mad

main-qimg-ee803477c903f187a961e49d6fe86925-lq

Never make him mad

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Ok. Which part of the o/p would you say is inaccurate?

The mentality in of itself that everything is Jerry’s fault. Half of the same people who are blaming Jerry and saying “we’ll never win if he’s here” had expectations of a championship game at minimum bc they thought the team was so talented- a team Jerry had a hand in putting together. People talk out of both sides of their mouth on this issue.

Absolutely Jerry is to blame for a lot but the players need to hold themselves accountable too, that’s not just a Jerry thing or a Jerry environment thing. While the cowboys haven’t had the success we want them to have, or we as fans deserve to have the team has been successful the last 3 regular seasons- they need to translate that to actual playoff success but there’d be no chance for playoff success if there wasn’t playoffs to begin with. They’ve been in the hunt 3 straight years.

Division champs 2 out of the last 3 years and 36-15 over their last 50 games. It’s not what we want, we deserve better but it’s also not nothing either like 60% of posters here try to make it out to be. This era has brought with it, far more stability than the franchise has seen in a long time. They have a long way to go and the packers loss was absolutely pathetic but so is the “blame it all on Jerry” mentality.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Another season is over but Jerrah's record of Front Office mediocrity is intact. It's been 28 years since Jerrah has brought home a Lombardi Trophy. 28 years of frustration, excuses, and snake oil promises. The latest snake oil promise is "we are all in for next year." 28 years of seeing your ego splattered across the nearest camera. 28 years and counting of fan frustration because, with you in charge, nothing is going to change.
Congratulations to the Chiefs, 49er's, Texans, Packers, and Detroit for giving us gutsy seasons, while the Cowboys choked.
Thanks for nothing, Jerrah
They all choked the only team that didn't was KC. Being a bridesmaid is nothing to brag about.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Your standard for a 30 failure by Dallas.......not mine. but as far as winning it all, THEY fail as well. There has been winning and playoff records a plenty for Dallas in the playoffs....or don't YOU recall a fumbled field goal and a pair of last second winning field goals by Green Bay, a Lombardi Giant run that a momentum change and dropped pass by a Cowboys receiver...or a rule changed TD taken from Dallas....reasons for failures are just that.

You do you just like variables just to insult with. Did THEY lose?

I'm talking about supportive fairness...you are instead insulting. Carry one, and YOU didn't claim high ground with insult were YOU?
Go ahead and point out the 'insult' you are accusing me of saying.

75boyz

Reaction score
There is a disagreement about which team had the better season: Houston Texans or Dallas Cowboys?

Houston started the season with a rookie quarterback and rookie head coach.

Dallas started the season with an 8-year veteran quarterback and a head coach with 17-years' experience AS a head coach.

An in-season lowlight spotlight/Houston

39 year-old, former Super Bowl MVP winning Joe Flacco, is signed off his couch and helps beat the Texans 42-27, passing for 368 yards, three touchdowns and two interceptions.

An in-season lowlight spotlight/Dallas

29 year-old, journeyman quarterback, Joshua Dobbs, helps defeat the Cowboys 28-16, passing for a single touchdown on 189 yards. Helping the Cardinals win one game out of eight, while subbing for the injured Kyler Murray, factors in the Minnesota Vikings' decision to trade for Dobbs to initially backup the injured Kirk Cousins backup quarterback (Dobbs soon lucks out with the backup getting knocked out of his first game and started).

~Fast forwards to gone fishing mutual finishes~

Houston loses by 24, on the road, at the number 1 seed, after trailing by a touchdown at the end of the third quarter.

Dallas loses by 16, at home, versus the number 7 seed (history making), after trailing 41-16 after three quarters.

Yeah. That's a tough one to decide alright.

NBfbB6o.gif
You always gotta run what qualifies as a winning season through the rambo2 Jones filter.

Whatever he posts is Jones family gospel that you can take at face value.

The Dallas Cowboys are competitive and relevant and win regular season games.

And...
Well, that's enough.

LOL

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
There is a way to make this team competitive, but Jerry won't do it. It involves trading some of our key players for as many first round picks as we can. Kinda like how we did that with Walker. Jerry won't do it because 1. It means a few years of irrelevance, but it should, with the amount of 1st round we would have, result in a SB quickly. Oh, and reason number 2, Jerry may not have that kind of time left.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Your not understanding isn't unusual nor fatal....
I no longer even attempt to read your posts as I'm against humans consuming LSD as that is the only way anyone can figure out what the heck you're talking about. :muttley:

CCBoy

Reaction score
And answer my original "football" question.. before you go off on another ridiculous rant.

What were these "ethics" that got Jimmy Johnson fired?.. Its new to me.. I haven't heard that one before.
You do nothing more than change focus and continue with a biased view and deny more than an insult as your talk. Unless using a purely cheap shot.

You really think that if you continue ignoring real world causes that they cease to exist. Jimmy was fired for cause and not from Jerry Jones coming for a Championship College team and winning the battle in the wildcatting tough world...that was tough and not your playground world. Smart butt.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

:D Your gonna be waiting and waiting.