Thanks for nothing, Jerrah

CCBoy

Reaction score
The irony in most all your posts is off the charts.
Not impressed by your lack of communication skill, but you are still crying along in unison.

There is most often an applied football element that was first started and evident as well.

I'm not going to listen to your crying in unison and ignoring more than a group complaint...carry on!

I'm not enlisting in a non-stop insult session that pays real attention for one to two days in an entire year.

Stay away from my comment...cry with another fan.

Or learn how to discuss real topics upon football information,

Try discussing an element upon the Dallas defensive run changes coming with the new DC...or make a scene with someone.

There's your 'there's your one chance, Fancy, don't let me down!'

Jacksonville Jaguars v Dallas Cowboys
That is your present attitude that is non-stop for years...talk football or get lost.

CCBoy

Reaction score
The Super Bowl discourse since Sunday night has turned to ...

1. Why can't the 49ers win the big one?

2. Is the 49ers' Super Bowl window closed?

3. The 49ers are favored to win it all in 2025, but only one team since 1971 (2017 Patriots) has lost a Super Bowl and won it the next year.

The 49ers also have money issues.

➤ They're $44M over the salary cap, according to ESPN

➤ Nine players will make a combined $212M next year, leaving $28-$33M for the other 44 players, according to SI

➤ They only have one more year before they have to give Brock Purdy a huge pay raise from the $1M he'll make next year

Decisions coming soon.

https://bleacherreport.com/

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
There is a disagreement about which team had the better season: Houston Texans or Dallas Cowboys?

Houston started the season with a rookie quarterback and rookie head coach.

Dallas started the season with an 8-year veteran quarterback and a head coach with 17-years' experience AS a head coach.

An in-season lowlight spotlight/Houston

39 year-old, former Super Bowl MVP winning Joe Flacco, is signed off his couch and helps beat the Texans 42-27, passing for 368 yards, three touchdowns and two interceptions.

An in-season lowlight spotlight/Dallas

29 year-old, journeyman quarterback, Joshua Dobbs, helps defeat the Cowboys 28-16, passing for a single touchdown on 189 yards. Helping the Cardinals win one game out of eight, while subbing for the injured Kyler Murray, factors in the Minnesota Vikings' decision to trade for Dobbs to initially backup the injured Kirk Cousins backup quarterback (Dobbs soon lucks out with the backup getting knocked out of his first game and started).

~Fast forwards to gone fishing mutual finishes~

Houston loses by 24, on the road, at the number 1 seed, after trailing by a touchdown at the end of the third quarter.

Dallas loses by 16, at home, versus the number 7 seed (history making), after trailing 41-16 after three quarters.

Yeah. That's a tough one to decide alright.

NBfbB6o.gif
Dallas' loss by 'only 16' is worse, and it isn't even close. Had GB not pulled their starters and played prevent the entire 2nd half, Dallas most likely doesn't put 10 points on the board. The game was nowhere near as close as the final score says it was, and Dallas still lost by 16.

CCBoy

Reaction score

3. The 49ers are favored to win it all in 2025, but only one team since 1971 (2017 Patriots) has lost a Super Bowl and won it the next year.

➤ Nine players will make a combined $212M next year, leaving $28-$33M for the other 44 players, according to SI

➤ They only have one more year before they have to give Brock Purdy a huge pay raise from the $1M he'll make next year

Decisions coming soon.

Next year will be year 30 without a Lombardi for the 49'ers.

Blackrain

Reaction score
A new interesting and fresh take from the best cowboys board on the net
Well if you want a new and interesting take maybe we should have a new and interesting outcome for the season.

Maybe if Jerry's team building principles became new and interesting. And got us to let's say an NFC championship game we don't even have to win it just maybe a splash in free agency or at the trade deadline that got us another win in the playoffs.

But heck no it's groundhog Day every year so this is what you can expect from people when the result is predictable and the same

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
They've been to 3 super bowls and 7 NFCCG's in that time period. Please don't tell me you're trying to compare their 'misery' to that of a team who hasn't been able to get past a single divisional round game in the same 30 year period.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Not impressed by your lack of communication skill, but you are still crying along in unison.

There is most often an applied football element that was first started and evident as well.

I'm not going to listen to your crying in unison and ignoring more than a group complaint...carry on!

I'm not enlisting in a non-stop insult session that pays real attention for one to two days in an entire year.

Stay away from my comment...cry with another fan.

Or learn how to discuss real topics upon football information,

Try discussing an element upon the Dallas defensive run changes coming with the new DC...or make a scene with someone.

There's your 'there's your one chance, Fancy, don't let me down!'

Jacksonville Jaguars v Dallas Cowboys
That is your present attitude that is non-stop for years...talk football or get lost.
This guy...
He goes on a multi-post, multi-thread tirade having nothing to do with football, then tells me to "talk football, or get lost."

The irony is most definitely off the charts with this one.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
This is a foolish example to use to to try and compare the 49's and the Cowboys.

The 49's have not managed to win one, but doesn't the fact they have played, and won conference championships, as well as reached the SB numerous times count for anything?

Most everyone here, including me, would have been happy to have reached the NFCCG, even if they lost a hard fought battle.

Meanwhile, you're just happy to make the playoffs only to be embarrassed in the first round.

GO COWBOYS.

CCBoy

Reaction score
They've been to 3 super bowls and 7 NFCCG's in that time period. Please don't tell me you're trying to compare their 'misery' to that of a team who hasn't been able to get past a single divisional round game in the same 30 year period.
Your standard for a 30 failure by Dallas.......not mine. but as far as winning it all, THEY fail as well. There has been winning and playoff records a plenty for Dallas in the playoffs....or don't YOU recall a fumbled field goal and a pair of last second winning field goals by Green Bay, a Lombardi Giant run that a momentum change and dropped pass by a Cowboys receiver...or a rule changed TD taken from Dallas....reasons for failures are just that.

You do you just like variables just to insult with. Did THEY lose?

I'm talking about supportive fairness...you are instead insulting. Carry one, and YOU didn't claim high ground with insult were YOU?

CCBoy

Reaction score
This is a foolish example to use to to try and compare the 49's and the Cowboys.

The 49's have not managed to win one, but doesn't the fact they have played, and won conference championships, as well as reached the SB numerous times count for anything?

Most everyone here, including me, would have been happy to have reached the NFCCG, even if they lost a hard fought battle.

Meanwhile, you're just happy to make the playoffs only to be embarrassed in the first round.

GO COWBOYS.
No, that is YOUR claim to fame. You attempt to tack on insult when NO ONE wants less than a win...despite 3 straight 12 win seasons.

Think that the new Defensive Coordinator changes anything? Or that 3 players can not be added to change run defense or even a quality running back added to roster.

Naw, you'd rather mis-label another's intents and tack a stupid label on some one else.

What was wrong is not tough to correct as to team efforts and accountable...

Happy? Naw you would still be *****ing about Jerry...

NO, I'm not ashamed to root for the Cowboys. They still play some good football.

NO. I'm not pouring a beer for a game and then blow off the top foam and cry into it....

CCBoy

Reaction score
This guy...
He goes on a multi-post, multi-thread tirade having nothing to do with football, then tells me to "talk football, or get lost."

The irony is most definitely off the charts with this one.
You are a pure crap load and the response only matches your low tide marks. Where is your football in response. It is purely peeing down stream as it started.

Never reach your crap loads...run and hide.

Blame it on Jerry and being deprived, why don't you?

Dallas Cowboys news: Mike Zimmer hire becomes official​

Free animals cat bird illustration

New Cowboys DC Mike Zimmer is 'going to test your mettle'​

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39513796/new-cowboys-dc-mike-zimmer-going-test-your-mettle

CCBoy

Reaction score
FRISCO, Texas -- There isn't a coach Darren Woodson had in his career he respects more than Mike Zimmer.

They were together from 1994 to 2003 with the Dallas Cowboys. Woodson earned all five of his Pro Bowl appearances after Zimmer came to Dallas as a defensive assistant in 1994. Zimmer was his defensive backs coach for five seasons before becoming his coordinator for four seasons in a career that saw Woodson became the Cowboys' all-time leading tackler.

"He doesn't have any 'back up' in him," Woodson said of Zimmer, who is replacing Dan Quinn as the Cowboys' defensive coordinator. "He's going to set his feet. He will fight your butt tooth and nail, a lot like Bill Parcells. You're going to do it his way. He might not be your best friend. It's not going to be cuddly and kumbaya. That's not happening. He's going to test your mettle."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39513796/new-cowboys-dc-mike-zimmer-going-test-your-mettle

CCBoy

Reaction score
About 40 years standing in his father's shadow.
You misquote, as he has bumped heads with Jerry...but has the team on solid cap ground and is but part of a team.

That team traded for two relevant players this past season and a DT the previous season...

As to cap, San Francisco has an intense cap set of numbers this very next season...and still don't have a Lombardi for 30 as well.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Well if you want a new and interesting take maybe we should have a new and interesting outcome for the season.

Maybe if Jerry's team building principles became new and interesting. And got us to let's say an NFC championship game we don't even have to win it just maybe a splash in free agency or at the trade deadline that got us another win in the playoffs.

But heck no it's groundhog Day every year so this is what you can expect from people when the result is predictable and the same

I mean I’m sorry but I’ve lived through much worse with this team and won’t be crying about 12 win seasons every year lol. The end result is not what we deserve or want as fans and this years loss was absolutely embarrassing and Jerry definitely deserves criticism for tons of stuff over the years- all true.

I’m certainly Not happy with where the team is but also realize where the team is now actually is not that bad of spot and with the right roster moves they can absolutely contend- the question remains to be seen if they’ll make them.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I mean I’m sorry but I’ve lived through much worse with this team and won’t be crying about 12 win seasons every year lol. The end result is not what we deserve or want as fans and this years loss was absolutely embarrassing and Jerry definitely deserves criticism for tons of stuff over the years- all true.

I’m certainly Not happy with where the team is but also realize where the team is now actually is not that bad of spot and with the right roster moves they can absolutely contend- the question remains to be seen if they’ll make them.
They never rise above selective surgical procedures and are supporters of unabridged abortions at the NFL level.

I'm still a fan of the Dallas Cowboys. They, with or without warts...I'm loyal that way.:starspin:

Blackrain

Reaction score

I hear you brother I'm not upset with 12 win seasons what is frustrating is seeing the ability to improve the team to get further and us just sitting on our hands being happy with our guys

Your spot on with needing to make the right roster moves and this is what's so frustrating last year we needed another offensive lineman or a running back and we drafted a tight end in the second round those kind of decisions are why we don't get further and it's just very frustrating to watch a front office that should be able to operate at a higher level make these mistakes over and over again

CCBoy

Reaction score
I hear you brother I'm not upset with 12 win seasons what is frustrating is seeing the ability to improve the team to get further and us just sitting on our hands being happy with our guys

Your spot on with needing to make the right roster moves and this is what's so frustrating last year we needed another offensive lineman or a running back and we drafted a tight end in the second round those kind of decisions are why we don't get further and it's just very frustrating to watch a front office that should be able to operate at a higher level make these mistakes over and over again
Ask Woodson and winning a ring with Zimmer.

Then explain away this:

Decisions coming soon.