Thanks Jerry

toto1939

Reaction score
Shannon Sharpe and Stephen A Smith just might be correct about you blowing the season with your blind love of your son Tony Romo Jones. Keep talking about how much you'd like to have Tony step in and take the team to the Super Bowl...you just might have screwed with the mind of our starting QB as well as the entire team chemistry.

landroverking

Reaction score
Shannon Sharpe and Stephen A Smith just might be correct about you blowing the season with your blind love of your son Tony Romo Jones. Keep talking about how much you'd like to have Tony step in and take the team to the Super Bowl...you just might have screwed with the mind of our starting QB as well as the entire team chemistry.
Don't think so.
How about D&Z out partying like Dallas had won something.
Tom Landry once said every rookie you start will sooner or later cost you a game.
Last night was that game.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
:laugh:. Yeah, that had a lot to do with the game last night. Jerry's words are that powerful. Also, I doubt Jerry's love for Romo is based on blind love. It's more likely due to the fact that he's a good person, leader, dedicated and hard worker, and very good to great QB.

Why anyone takes what Smith says seriously is beyond me. I can't tolerate listening to him speak due to the inflections in his voice and the stupid things he says for more than thirty seconds.

romothesavior

Reaction score
There are not enough eyeroll emojis for how dumb this is.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

Jerry said he wanted Romo to be ready to step in if there was an injury issue...............that one statement freaked Dak out so bad he cant convert a third down anymore?

Maybe that is part of the problem

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
stop...Stop...STOP...STOP....STOP

If you find yourself buying into an idiotic theory presented by Stephen A Smith and Shannon Sharpe (who are PAID to argue AGAINST the cowboys) ...maybe you need to schedule a doctor visit of some sort to have your head checked...at the very least do not go near any known cult leaders as you are easily susceptible to stupid ideas.

toto1939

Reaction score
Jerry said he wanted Romo to be ready to step in if there was an injury issue...............that one statement freaked Dak out so bad he cant convert a third down anymore?

Maybe that is part of the problem
Yep...Dak really had a big role in Dez fumbling that last pass play and slipping down earlier in the game leading to that first INT and not completing a route on the second INT

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
There are not enough eyeroll emojis for how dumb this is.
I could not agree more...I just don't get where some of these posts come from. Dak wanted this game as his first "revenge" game. He failed move on and prepare for next week. Jerry's Romo talk is nothing more than showing the respect he has for him.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Yep...Dak really had a big role in Dez fumbling that last pass play and slipping down earlier in the game leading to that first INT and not completing a route on the second INT

No, but he does own our last in the league conversion rate over the last 3 games.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
stop...Stop...STOP...STOP....STOP

If you find yourself buying into an idiotic theory presented by Stephen A Smith and Shannon Sharpe (who are PAID to argue AGAINST the cowboys) ...maybe you need to schedule a doctor visit of some sort to have your head checked...at the very least do not go near any known cult leaders as you are easily susceptible to stupid ideas.
when you're looking for a reason to get mad, you never have to look far. any port in a storm.

Gaede

Reaction score
The best thing for this team at the end of the year is to move Tony Romo.

It will happen, eventually. Dak is amazing, but he's a rookie and that will be his and our undoing. Romo has seen everything and is chomping at the bit. Getting replaced will help Dak in the long run--he still needs to learn, like any rookie

remdak

Reaction score
If Dak cannot handle the pressure of having a good backup QB, he certainly won't be able to handle the pressure of playing the most important position for the most famous team in American sports. I don't think that is the case, but if you really believe it is, we need to look for a new future QB.

conner01

Reaction score
If Dak cannot handle the pressure of having a good backup QB, he certainly won't be able to handle the pressure of playing the most important position of the most famous team in American sports. I don't think that is the case, but if you really believe it is, we need to look for a new future QB.
Exactly. Anyone who believes someone's words caused Dak to have a bad game just gave a very good reason for Dak never being a success in the NFL
I don't think it's the case either but some fans amaze me with their thinking. If a guy can be that swayed by words he sure isn't going to be a success in the nfl

Eddie

Reaction score
He either has to start or leave. He can't stay on this team as a backup.

Unfortunately, that's definitely the case here. I'm not saying Dak was looking over his shoulder, but even Aikman had issues with someone else encroaching on his territory.