Thanks to all..

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Robs' got nothing to be ashamed of. He's a class act and a helluva good football player. He'll be picked up in no time. Best wishes to Rob, Pittdawg and his entire family...... Thanks! Peace.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
You must be proud to have a son in the NFL. Even though some may have criticized your son's play, at least he made it to the professional league and played with one of the greatest sports franchises in history.

He lived a dream most of us can only wish for.

I wish him well in his future endeavors. Hopefully, he'll land on another team.

Peace.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Thanks to you Pittdawg. Thanks goes to Rob as well for doing above and beyond IMO. Class act your son is and that speaks volumes for you as a parent. I'll root for Rob no matter where he is. He may be the only redstink I'd even think of rooting for. I concede Hostile's feeling as for the way he/you may have been treated here.
I would like to ask a favor........ keep us posted as to his next endeavor.

PS. I'm willing to bet he'll be back.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
pittdawg, thanks for posting and updating us on your son. I believe the Cowboys brass made a mistake today and am saddened by the news. Good luck to Rob in the future.

MadCow

Reaction score
God bless Pittdawg and be encouraged. Even the most highly succesful individuals (life, business, sports, etc.) have had a few bumps in the road before reaching the peak of their achievements.

I'm sure today will seem like a footnote after a long and prosperous career for Rob. Take care.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your posts with us Pittdawg! Good luck to Rob wherever he ends up!

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
surprise cut of the day for me.

thanks for finding time for us fans, pittdawg.

you raised a tough young man in rob. i have no doubt he'll bounce back from this little setback. none.

you're a class act. God bless ya buddy.

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Good luck to you and your son - both class acts and will be missed around these parts . . .

Rudy

Reaction score
I'm not one to have a "favorite player," but I think Pettiti is mine. This is uber gay.:star:

notherbob

Reaction score
This ain't Parcells' first mistake and it aint gonna be his last. When Fabini and Parcells are both gone in a year or two, I think the Cowboys will wish they had Rob back. It seems to me that OL guys are generally pretty stoic and hard to motivate (williams, Page, Allen, etc.) but Rob seemed to me to be very motivate-able.

Just my opinion.

dback

Reaction score
Pittdawg,

Thank you SOOO much for your insider info. I believe that your son will be a dominant line in the NFL. I second the notion that his work ethic echos his parenting. I wish Rob all of the luck in everything he does and I know that he will have a long career in the NFL. I would love to have him back. God bless you Pittdawg, please drop us a line ever now and then to let us know what Rob is up to.