That 1 guy you REALLY don't want to see drafted at 28

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
You never know. Joe Haden ran a slow 40 and still went high.

He ran in the 4.4s at his proday ameliorating his time for scouts. Tabor would need to do the same or he is going to plummet. Flowers ran a 4.55 and fell to the second round and he had electric tape.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I'd take Ross off this above list and then agree with it. I would add the UConn S and Harris.

Ross can't even finish a 40 yard dash...and you expect him to play in the NFL? The guy has bust written all over him. He can't stay healthy.

And you want to add Obi to the list???? :lmao:

He may revolutionize the game. He's such a freak athlete. Wouldn't shock me if he is gone before our 1/28 pick.:popcorn:

And the more I think about Brantley...I could live w/ that pick too. Not many quality DTs in this draft. Just keep adding quality to the 8 man d-line rotation. Couldn't hurt.

But then again...we do need secondary help in the worst way.:banghead:

rambo2

Reaction score
He ran in the 4.4s at his proday ameliorating his time for scouts. Tabor would need to do the same or he is going to plummet. Flowers ran a 4.55 and fell to the second round and he had electric tape.
Tabor has probably put himself in the 2nd round. He is a weed smoker. You can't risk a first round pick on him when there are plenty of good corners to choose from..

rambo2

Reaction score
Ross can't even finish a 40 yard dash...and you expect him to play in the NFL? The guy has bust written all over him. He can't stay healthy.

He may revolutionize the game. He's such a freak athlete. Wouldn't shock me if he is gone before our 1/28 pick.:popcorn:

And the more I think about Brantley...I could live w/ that pick too. Not many quality DTs in this draft. Just keep adding quality to the 8 man d-line rotation. Couldn't hurt.

Obi missed a lot of tackles. I wouldn't take him. He doesn't play to his size. He wimps out a lot.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
He could, but who the hell knows. He crushed the 40 time and limped off the field.

My bet is that he goes close to #10 overall. There's usually a surprise pick around that time and he fits the mold of that surprise pick. This is also a ridiculously deep draft with DB's, so teams will likely feel that they can get a DB they want in the later rounds and it's a poor QB class. That eliminates a couple a few key positions that makes him look more appealing.

YR

HookEmCowboys

Reaction score
Obi missed a lot of tackles. I wouldn't take him. He doesn't play to his size. He wimps out a lot.

Saw a lot of this in highlight films. His tackling technique isn't that great, his head is to the wrong side which will allow bigger backs/receivers to break through. Wasn't amazed with his ball skills either if we're looking for a cover-2 safety.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Njoku, not as athletic as advertised, not a good blocker and inconsistent hands.

Interesting, considering he had one of the best combines ever for the position. I'm guessing you're declaring him unathlethic due solely to his 40 time?

TheDank

Reaction score
Interesting, considering he had one of the best combines ever for the position. I'm guessing you're declaring him unathlethic due solely to his 40 time?
I didn't say he was unathletic I said he wasn't as athletic as advertised. Evan Engram, Bucky Hodges and Gerald Everett all put up similar or better performances. Njoku acted like he was gods gift to the football world in his interviews saying he would bring speed to his team before having an unexciting 40 he also said he would break Byrons broad jump which he got nowhere close to.

When your draft stock is based entirely on your athleticism and upside I don't want you in the first round. One of the best performances ever? SMH when someone comes in and puts up Vernon Davis' numbers again then you can say that. This guy is average or slightly above at best for NFL athleticism.

Tristan

Reaction score
I saw that moron on NFL Nets Path To The Draft last week. Not sure which was worse - Tabor wearing ridiculous gold sparkling sneakers, or saying that if he wins the bet with Jamal Adams on who gets drafted higher, he wants to go on a trip to Amsterdam. :facepalm:
You dont have to go to amsterdam anymore, u can get served a glass of wine and a bag of blackberry kush at a fancy streetside cafe accross from the bagel shop and all over west la

Tristan

Reaction score
Dont want....
Any te except howard
Teeeez nuts
The lazy DT's
Mcafferry

ghst187

Reaction score

Ross has speed and quickness that few do and he also happens to be a great WR overall. He could be desean 2.0 without the attitude. Yes speedsters are always an injury risk see miles and hammy. But Ross could also make the offense completely unstoppable.
Obi reminds me way too much of Jones. All the athleticism in the world but, I'll admit that Byron Jones has tainted me on Obi because Byron was a combine star that has yet to ever make a play.

Plankton

Reaction score
why does everyone hate Charles Harris so much?

I wonder about that myself. Yes, he's not a run defender. That's not why you're drafting him. He's been a productive guy from a program that has churned out productive defensive linemen/rushers (Aldon Smith, Sheldon Richardson, Shane Ray, Markus Golden and a decent player in Kony Ealy).